I don't think Cancer is going to last for more than 6 episodes, or at least until the next form appears.
Second, It's too expensive to film every single villain formation, every time a new villain arrives.
Kamen Rider OOO - Episode 21 - "Justice Episode with Grasshopper Yummy"
Kamen Rider Fourze - Episode 21 - "Justice Episode with Cygnus Zodiarts"
I'm still not sure with Kamen Rider W ... since his Episode 21 was about the Triceratops Dopant which revolves around Revenge.. but there's Justice right?
So, is it a coincidence or am I talking crazy? (latter, definitely)
Kamen Rider OOO - Episode 21 - "Justice Episode with Grasshopper Yummy"
Kamen Rider Fourze - Episode 21 - "Justice Episode with Cygnus Zodiarts"
I'm still not sure with Kamen Rider W ... since his Episode 21 was about the Triceratops Dopant which revolves around Revenge.. but there's Justice right?
So, is it a coincidence or am I talking crazy? (latter, definitely)
I just noticed that while watching the sub (stream will be available in a little bit) and was about to post that myself! Now we know W must have gotten a new place.
You do know that she's also the reason why GENTARO calls himself a Kamen Rider right? Also why Gentaro now uses 'Rider' in every single one of his moves rather than just, 'ROCKET DRILL KICK!'
Without Tomoko, Gentaro would've just continued on as Fourze rather than Kamen Rider Fourze.
It was meant to be looked as a really close call.
And i don't think the characters mind was paying attention to what battle cry he was doing when she was just used by a Zodiarts as a hostage.