Kamen Rider Faction - For Peace or War, We Pay for our Crimes

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Kamen Rider Faction

In the year 2009, Kamen Riders have become symbols of heroism in Japan that they have been Japan's rulers. Each ruled their own prefecture, or "faction," that kept the peace of Japan together. However, knowing that there are many other Riders in one country, it lead to hostilities toward one another, and eventually, each faction had turned against each other. Ryuki against Agito, Blade against Kiva, and so on.

Everyday, they ask themselves, "What if those who we thought were comrades turn on us to take over?" Their paranoia lead destruction, and soon not only Riders, but even normal people turned against their own kind in the other factions.

A year later, the most powerful of these factions, Decade, grew tired of this year-long war. He left Kuuga's side to travel around Japan, defending himself from other Riders and people of other factions as he spent everyday in hiding. Diend took Decade's place to keep the peace along side Kuuga while continuing the war underground.

A young man named Sakimori Ichigo, who studied abroad in America, finally returns to Japan after ten years, only to find it different than he remembered it. With him, he carries a device known as the Double Driver with three USBs known as Gaia Memories, which was given to him by his teacher, a former scientist in Japan. Caught in the middle of this Rider Faction War, Ichigo comes across two figures who change his life; a young man who wishes to stop the war, and the strongest of the Riders, Decade.

With the three, along with other people and Riders, they fight to survive and bring about the true peace Japan truly deserves.


For peace or war, we pay for our crimes.

Rules​
1. I expect good, well-formed paragraphs (at least two per post) with exceptional grammar. Mispellings and small grammar problems are fine, but don't be too consistent with it. I'll understand if you're from another country and you don't know the English grammar very well, so I'll be nice and not get on anyone's back. However, know that I expect you to do your best.

2. Godmodding and powerplaying is a no. I WILL get on people's backs for this like a leech because I HATE godmodding and powerplaying. This means if you make sure that you get your way, no matter what, and you don't die or you don't take hits or you control other people's characters and actions, I will berate you and suspend you for three days. I am dead serious, so don't think I'm messing around.

3. Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus are female and male characters (respectively) who tend to be the center of attention. We will not have that. We will treat each other respectfully and give each other a respectful amount of screentime.

4. If you read these rules and post, please put the main phrase of this RP in the bottom of your post containing your profile.

5. If you leave and disappear without warning for more than two months, I will boot you from the RP and give your character to someone else, profile and all.


Factions​
True Peace Faction
W - Kaji Motomiya
Decade - Reserved by Kaiketsu Zubat

Kuuga/Decade Faction - Hokkaido
Kuuga - Reserved by B Samurai
Diend - Reserved by Kaji Motomiya

Kiva Faction - Kyuushuu
Kiva
Dark Kiva - Reserved by Dark Kabuto
IXA
Saga
Rey
Arc

Den-O Faction - Okinawa
Den-O (Sword, Rod, Axe, and Gun)
Zeronos
NEW Den-O - Reserved by Dark Kabuto
Ga-oh
Yuuki

Ryuki Faction - Kantou
Ryuki
Knight
Scissors
Zolda - Kaji Motomiya
Raia
Gai
Ohja
Odin
Tiger
Imperer
Femme
Verde
Abyss
Mass Production Leader - Alternative Zero
Mass Production - Alternative

Agito Faction - Chuubu
Agito - Reserved by RagnorokKing
Gills
Another Agito
G3-X
Mass Production - G3 Mild
Prototype - G4

Hibiki Faction - Touhoku
Hibiki
Ibuki
Amaki
Zanki
Todoroki
Shuki
Kabuki
Touki
Kirameki
Nishiki
Habataki
Sabaki
Danki
Eiki
Gouki
Toki
Shoki

Faiz Faction - Shikoku
Faiz - Reserved for Kai Yamato
Kaixa
Delta
Psyga - Kaji Motomiya
Orga
Mass Production - RioTrooper

Blade Faction - Kansai
Blade - Reserved by Dark Kabuto
Garren
Chalice
Leangle - Reserved by Dark Kabuto
Glaive
Larc
Lance

Kabuto Faction - Chuugoku
Kabuto - Reserved by Kurou Daijuji
Gatack
TheBee
Sasword
Drake
Kick Hopper
Punch Hopper
Caucasus - Reserved by kaiserEXA
Hercus
Kentaros
Mass Production - ZECT Trooper

Dark Faction
Riders who wish to continue the (pointless) war.
Diend - Kaji Motomiya
Orga
Psyga - KaenBurakku
Caucasus
Dark Kabuto (doesn't belong to Kabuto faction)
Ryuga (doesn't belong to the Ryuki faction)
Tiger
Imperer
G4
Another Agito
Kabuki
Shuki
Glaive
Larc
Lance
Ga-oh
Yuuki
Rey
Arc

Profile Skeleton​

I advise you to proofread the profile BEFORE you submit it.

Name: Not hard, right? Japanese, please
Age: Let's be reasonable. Not everyone is the same age range here...
Gender: Seriously, not hard.
Personality: 7 sentences, one paragraph.
History: Two paragraphs, 5 sentences per paragraph.
Rider Designation: Picture in link form with the name of Rider
Faction: Make sure to add the prefecture of Japan that the Rider faction is based at.
Appearance: Link to REAL Japanese fe/male picture (if using D-Addicts, use TinyPic)
Username: Seriously, not hard.


Profiles​

Name: Sakimori Ichigo and Abarai Makoto
Age: 19 and 22 (respectively)
Gender: Male (s)
Personality: Ichigo is a knowledgable young man who doesn't like to use his knowledge very much and rather goes on instinct. A pacifist at heart, he abhors fighting and tries to avoid them at all time. He's also very superstitious about folklore and such that he tries to respect everything as to not anger the spirits and gods. Ichigo is a good boy who respects his parents and friends and family, upholding this sense of justice that involves having to make the world happy. Despite not liking to fight, Ichigo is actually pretty skilled in martial arts, specifically capoeira. A humble and just man, he fights for the sake of others, not for pleasure, but he really doesn't like fighting at all.
Makoto is a sarcastic, but honest man who often believes that speaking the truth than sugarcoating it is correct. Because of this, not many people find him good company. Makoto's always trying to fix the faults within himself, but hates to try hard as to hurt himself in the process, mentally or physically. When reminded of family, he gets terrible headaches, and he tries to drown it out with music. Makoto, unlike Ichigo, always has a penchant for learning. He wants to learn everything he can as to be useful to others.
History: Raised in Tokyo, what is now the Ryuki Faction, Ichigo had a high intellect and was given the privilege to study in America under a brilliant scientist named Abarai Shinji. At first, he hesitated because he wanted to stay with his family and friends. But then he decided that it was for the best, and his parents had faith in him; it was only fair that he had faith in them. So he left to America, where he studied under Professor Abarai as his test subject for the future. As the rise of Riders dominated Japan, wind of a new Rider came to the ears of the Riders, and the attack on America began.
Shinji entrusted with Ichigo a new device he created just for this moment called the Double Driver. When the Riders, such as G3 Milds and Alternatives, came to kill Shinji before the Double Driver could be used, Shinji sent Ichigo away to protect him and sent him out to find the one he chose to be the mind of the Double Driver. Because of the incident, Ichigo came to hate Riders for killing his beloved teacher, and when he came returned to Japan, everything was different than the way he saw it. As the new Rider, he now partners up with a man named Abarai Makoto as Kamen Rider W to end this war once and for all.
Rider Designation: W
Faction: True Peace Faction
Appearance: Ichigo and Makoto
Username: Kaji Motomiya
 
Last edited:
I'd like to take Faiz. That's all.

(Will come with a profile later on.)
 
Last edited:
I might be interested in doing Decade, but I would like to know if you have anything special planned in his history first Kaji, don't want to step on your toes. :thumbs:
 
I might wanna do either Blade or Kabuto...hmmm....do you think you could put either one on reserve for me, Kaji? Only cause I gotta leave for school soon.

EDIT: I may also wanna do Diend, but did you have anything special planned for him? If so, PM the details.

EDIT 2: How many characters are we allowed to have?

I'd like to do: Kiva, NEW Den-O, and Diend.
 
Last edited:
Name: Akeiko Nagasaki
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Personality: Akeiko has a strong desire to destroy all that stand in her path, she's weary of people and not really trusting. She believes that everything exists to either be controlled by her, or destroyed by her, she becomes excited at the thought of a battle and would often loose herself. She has is tough, and often may seem cold. Yet, despite this deep down she's longing to be accepted by people for who she really is, and not just out of fear. There is another side of Akeiko however, a kind and gentle side that she rarely shows to anyone.
History:
Akeiko is the daughter of two Fangires, the King and Queen to be exact. However, the Queen had died at a young age: killed by Riders. Because of this, Akeiko hates the Riders with a passion. She has a strong hunger and one that isn't easily quenched, however she is a unique Fangire in that she not only requires the life energy of a human being, but also human blood as well. Because of this, people were always...frightened around her, due to her Fangire linage she was shunned from society, and called all sorts of things from "monster" to "witch" she's heard it all. Her Father, the King helped her during her younger years, giving her support and offering her creative ways to deal with her hunger...but he mysteriously vanished one day, leaving Akeiko to fend for herself.

She was devastated by the sudden loss of the her father, and then came under the care of her Arms Monsters: Garulu, Bashaa, and Dogaa. They would continue to raise her, but with no real King to take the throne, the Fangire began to revolt. Akeiko took arms as the new Kiva, and fought off the Fangires, she tried to defend humanity from the monsters but Kiva was seen as a monster like them. Once again, the people shunned her and no matter what she did, it seemed as though Kiva was destined to be the enemy of society. Overtime, Akeiko grew tired of defending ungrateful humans "If the humans see me as a monster...I may as well act like one!" She thinks, and she began to rally the Fangire, she takes on the role as the new Queen of the Fangires, because she's young: none of the Fangires really took her seriously, but they began to follow her after a show of strength. She rules the Fangires with an iron fist, and believes she should be the one to rule over all. Her Arms monsters became concerned with her, and behind her back, they formed an alliance with the Den-O Riders. She currently rules over the entire Okinawa district, and is looking to bring all of Japan under her control.
Rider Designation: Dark Kiva
SIC_darkkiva1.avif
Faction:Kiva-Okinawa
Appearance:
mikikoyano.jpg

Username: Dark Kabuto
 
Last edited:
quick question, how will riders who are part kaijin (Kiva, Faiz) work out?
I would like to be Kiva, so do I have to be part Fangire?
 
quick question, how will riders who are part kaijin (Kiva, Faiz) work out?
I would like to be Kiva, so do I have to be part Fangire?



I already filled out a profile for Kiva, RK.


Buuuuuuuuuut, if you want to take Kiva, then I'll just switch her to Dark Kiva.
 
I reject ye profiles because ye didn't read the special rule I placed on the...rules. Seriously, I thought it was pretty clear. Do I have to BOLD every main important aspect of the rule for you to notice them?

Sigh...anyway, to answer some questions...

a) Those with special traits, say the Kiva line, they will be part-/Fangire. I don't know how Kivala would work, so I won't add her to the list. Same with Skull.

b) Kaijin will exist. That's why Kamen Rider exist.

c) Because EVERY Rider exists, I would say at least up to 4 to 5 characters.

Now for character-based questions.

DK: Sorry. Diend's mine. It was 4 am last night, so I couldn't take care of everything. You can take anything, but if there are special conditions, I'll let you know.

Kaiketsu: Decade's is not so special, but he does play an important role in the story as the "leader" of the True Peace Faction and plays the role as the traveler. If you want him to follow Makoto and Ichigo, that's fine, too.

Now for the matter of pictures.

Pictures must be in LINK form using the url BBCode as to make the profile look nice rather than having to see that www.bullshithere.com stuff. And in the case of Drama Wiki, I recommend TinyPic-ing it. They don't approve of hotlinking and will kill your picture.
 
Pictures must be in LINK form using the url BBCode as to make the profile look nice rather than having to see that www.bullshithere.com stuff. And in the case of Drama Wiki, I recommend TinyPic-ing it. They don't approve of hotlinking and will kill your picture.

okay...what?
So do you want the pics to be able to be shown on the screen, or in url format cause I don't know what your saying.

I'll just post it as a spoiler if that's okay.
 
No, I meant make use of the BBCodes.

Use the ones. If you don't know how to use...the url. [url=www.otakuvoice.com]Otaku Voice

The words, Otaku Voice, should be now clickable and linkable to the site.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top