Kamen rider dragon knight complete - website check

I found this while looking up about the series and think its a good deal on the series, but want to check with everybody else if the site and company checks out ok, it post from maylasia and cost in total for all 10 dvd's $84.46/£55.83 or 269.65 myr.

http://www.pmp-entertainment.com/ind...ewCat&catId=61

has anybody brought from the site before, i dont know if its HK's or official dvd's from malaysia. any input will be great, im looking at getting them in the next few days.
 
I have volume 1, of the Malaysian Dragon Knight set. Picture quality isn't very good and the framing is odd. It seems like a TV recording but I can't be too sure cause there is no channel logo in the corner. If your interested I'll sell you my volume 1 for 8 dollars shipped just to get rid of it. I'll even throw in a crappy Cutie Honey HK set as a freebie.
 
Keep in mind that Malaysia is probably known to have bad record in copyright protection...

In other words, bootleg DVD can be found easily there...
 
It's a bootleg set. Of course it's going to be bad looking.

Lots of bootlegs look better than fansubs, and fansubs can look great sometimes. So it's not logical to assume it'll be bad looking if it's a bootleg. Especially for bootlegs of movies which can quite comfortably fit on a single layer disc. A good thing to always remember is a 1:1 digital copy should be identical to the source, so i'm sure you can understand how crisp and clear bootlegs can be and are produced. Sometimes boots are even vastly improved versions such as having no previews/commercials at the beginning, or at least previews that you may skip past. This bootleg here is perfectly sharp http://cgi.ebay.com/GoGo-Sentai-Bou...&pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item5191cd9e60
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top