Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Advent Cycle

DeluxeRobots

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
hey all I'm selling a Kamen rider Dragon knight Advent Cycle $10 Shipped:

IMG_0019-1.avif

Comes with everything the flames are still on their plastic branches.
 
Survive card too? I definitely need that one.

If you've got the Magnugiga set, Torque, Wing Knight's bike, or the single-packed Blank, let me know too.
 
Survive card too? I definitely need that one.

If you've got the Magnugiga set, Torque, Wing Knight's bike, or the single-packed Blank, let me know too.

UM it comes with what ever it comes with I forget what card it came with but I think its the Survive card I don't have the box on me right now.
 
This bike includes the center Survive card. I'm asking because people will often sell these figures off but keep the cards for their own use. If the card's included, then I'll take it.

The other stuff is just in case you have and plan to sell more DK figures.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top