Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

aniking, can you do us all a favor and keep your "news" to one post. I don't have anything against you its just well sloppy that's all. :sweat:
 
Yeah TBH, it is quite annoying. And a very obvious and desperate way of trying to get your post count up... ¬__¬

Anyways, just finished watching Stop!24. Amazing... So far it has been an interesting ride so far. Sieg had to grow on me a little, but then when he wanted Ryotaro to finish of the Imagin for his mother and brother, and Wing Form looks so cool.

Going to watch Stop!25 soon, or might leave it for tommorow because I heard 26 might come out tommorow so I would have a back-to-back.

Had to say what a series Den-O has turned out to be so far... =p


EDIT-

Just watched Stop!25, couldn't resist watching. That episode was cool but confusing what happened when they were on the train and the random scenes of ZeroLiner running through different timezones. =S.

Oh, BTW, does this mean that the series will tie into the movie, because Ga-Oh had the Den-Liner in his possesion when Zeronos was fighting him there. Obviously trying to get his train back.
 
Last edited:
BoukenRed, just a little note in the slight chance someone rips on you for this, the episodes aren't called Stops. Don't quite know where that one came from. They're just episodes.
 
TBH, I only called them Stops, was because I watched them on Veoh. Each of the ones I downloaded were called Stops. So yeah, I don't think they are just watched 'em and got used to the names.

Anyways its cool.
 
I was asking something about the form like people's opinion not to just show off the picture and I already know it been a long time but I actually don't really like Den-O forms.
 
Preview for episode 28:
[HIDE] 1186270706397ec6.avif
Climax Form anyone?[/HIDE]
And the CM of today was:
[HIDE]1186270508293vp8.avif
Climax Cellphone: Keitaros![/HIDE]

Enjoy! n_n

Smell 'ya Later!
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top