Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

He was okay.

1178609871182.jpg

FABULOUSTH.

:anime: :198:
 
It's not really fair that now KR has taken over Mecha department from sentai with Denliner. Are those gigadeath monsters re-appear like after 10 episodes or something (ones from ep2 and 6) in ep 14. that's cheap:rolleyes2: .
 
I don't understand, doesn't Den-O's opening display Urataros' possession with calm flat hair rather than flying in every possible direction?
Yeah, like Scherzo said, they changed the styles a bit. Compare the opening/pictures on the website to the hair we get now. MomoRyou's is a bit fluffier and not so hardcore spiked up, UraRyou's is fluffier and flying in one direction instead of smoothed down like a smooth businessman, KinRyou's isn't tied back so tightly, they let the hair frame the face, and RyuuRyou's is curly and slightly shorter instead of that stick-straight piece.

Personally, I like what they did with the hair now.
 
It's not really fair that now KR has taken over Mecha department from sentai with Denliner. Are those gigadeath monsters re-appear like after 10 episodes or something (ones from ep2 and 6) in ep 14. that's cheap:rolleyes2: .

Dude quit it with all this every toku other then sentai is pure crap and is copying sentai. Look do you really care? The giant battles are like not really that huge of a part of Den-O. It'd be fine without it.

Sorry if I came off as rude, but SentaiSenshi is really annoying me with all this:
Kamen Rider sucks watch Sentai.
 
Why? Because he rides a bike that *you* don't acknowledge as a "real" Rider bike? The title card says "Kamen Rider", I don't know what more you need.

I'm sorry, but Tendou was the epitome of naive, the "I-do-this-because-nobody-can-pull-this-off-better-than-I-do" character is way more naive than Ryou's character.

Yeah, that's good and all, but it really doesn't matter if after nearly 20 episodes, the plot doesn't start to advance other than clockman appearing more and more.

Uh-huh. So tell me. how many times did Hibiki ride a bike? and there's no such thing as 'real' rider bike. A masked rider rides has a bike to accompany him from the very beginning. If you ask me, Ibuki is more suited to be named a masked rider.

If it pleases you, ok. Hibiki is a masked rider. Who rides in the van -_- zzzz

Ryotaro is not naive. zzzz he's just blur-headed -_- And you go tell Tendou yourself that you feel he's naive. After all, you are entitled to your perspective -_-

If you don't like how the story goes, be my guest, stop watching it. People are trying so hard to come up with new ideas and all they get are complaints. Or maybe you would like to come up with a Masked Rider concept which you think can please the whole world?

Man... If I knew I'd be shot with such 'friendly' remarks I wouldn't bother giving my views. It's not like my initial post was to target at any specific person's comments.

Zzzz... I was jus sayin

1) I like Hibiki but still won't acknowledge him as a masked rider <--- MY FAULT

2) I like Kabuto and gave reasons <--- MY FAULT AGAIN

3) I like Den-O and appreciates the current theme <--- Sheesh STILL MY FAULT

As if I am able to change other peoples' opinions just because I share about my thoughts.

If you feel mighty by dissing others' comments, then I'm sad for you.
 
It's not really fair that now KR has taken over Mecha department from sentai with Denliner. Are those gigadeath monsters re-appear like after 10 episodes or something (ones from ep2 and 6) in ep 14. that's cheap:rolleyes2: .

Dude, lay off. Everywhere I go on this forums you're always bashing everything that "isn't Super Sentai". Go watch more Toku and you'll realize that Sentai isn't as "original" as you thought it was. If you have something to contribute to the conversation that is worthy, do it, if not don't post. Its as simple as that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top