Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

I have a feeling that during the mid episodes of the show, the 4 Imagins that posses Ryutaro will merge into one. This idea came to me when I played with my Den-O belt yesterday (With the secret button on).

This should happen around 30+ through the show, Airi's boyfriend (Lets call him the Watchman) should be sitting in the Den-Liner by then (If I'm not wrong) guiding Ryotaro around.

During a fight, Momotaros (Or the other 3 Imagins) will bounce back into the Den-Liner and leaving Ryotaro in his Platform lying on the ground lifeless. Then the Watchman would tell the Imagins that each of them would drain Ryotaro's life while they are possessed in him. Because of that, Ryotaro's going to die in that episode due it.

Then the Watchman would tell the 4 Imagins that the only way to save him, is to Merge together.

And this is how you get the 5th Den-O Form :laugh:

Thats another of my 2cents :sweat:
 
Kobayashi has written 13 episodes so far, and they're all major episodes. Inoue only has four and really, they seem like filler episodes, though he did a great job with 11 and 12. Faiz was okay at the start, but I think not having a secondary writer really did hurt that series. He seemed burned for good ideas, especially towards the end and didn't really seem like he knew where he wanted the series to go.

As long as Yonemura doesn't end up writing major episodes, or at least not on his own, I think Den-O will end at a good place.

None of the episoders were really "major" episodes. Not much plot has been revealed so if they didn't credit the writer I wouldn't even know if Kobayashi is writing it or not. Different for Kabuto because it is clear when the episode is useless or not.

Im not sure what the Kabuto main writer's name is but Toshiki Inoue didn't write any Den-o episodes. Unless the guy is also named Inoue.

The main problem I have, which happened in Kabuto was that Toshiki Inoue had too many episodes. He is not the main writer but the producers made him write a whole lot.

"The hero's clueless sister".
Yeah what's with that. I've always liked the idea of a Rider having siblings. I felt Midori from Kuuga was kinda wasted its potential. Then they finally give a Rider a sister in Kabuto. Not one but two, but both were pretty clueless. And here it is again. It seems like a Rider Tradition.

Anyways the show right now is okay. It is not very Riderish but my favourite aspect is the interaction of the Imagins. I still have faith in Kobayashi even if the show right now isn't as good as I thought it would be. Kobayashi can write really well character driven and emotional story and thats why I like her so much. Its just that she is spending too much time wasting her talent on the "guest" characters that only stay for 2 episodes. There are over 10 characters but all of which are being neglected in order to develop these useless characters. All of the two parters have been similar. Its always a person making a wrong wish in order to solve some emotional problems. It always starts as a misunderstanding but ends up that the person is the victim. When are the Imagins gonna pick a PSYCHO who actually wants to terrorize the world!!!
 
Last edited:
Im not sure what the Kabuto main writer's name is but Toshiki Inoue didn't write any Den-o episodes. Unless the guy is also named Inoue.
Mistake on my part, I meant Yonemura (Kabuto's head)

The main problem I have, which happened in Kabuto was that Toshiki Inoue had too many episodes. He is not the main writer but the producers made him write a whole lot.
Did he actually write the introductions of Drake and Sasword? I don't mind secondary writers, but you should at least make the head writer to the introductions of new Kamen Riders.
 
Did he actually write the introductions of Drake and Sasword? I don't mind secondary writers, but you should at least make the head writer to the introductions of new Kamen Riders.

Yeah Toshiki wrote:
Drake's intro
The episodes about the old Doctor
Gon kidnappped
Sasword's intro
Drake's first comeback
Kitchen and that knife one
Drake and Reina
Sasword's death

That's why all those characters were useless. Also Yonemura just sucks. Toshiki Inoue wrote the intro episodes for Rider like Zolda from Ryuki (which Kobayashi was the head). Kobayashi manage to incorporate Zolda into the main storyline for the most part unlike Yonemura which treated Daisuke and Tsurugi like crap. Yonemura can write interesting plot lines but have no talent when it comes to handling characters.
 
Well, funny show doesn't mean it won't be nice. Look at Ugly Betty. And Desperate Housewives.

=S

What's more, those antics are like wacky kinda funny, not the kiddy kind... It's not as if the cast or the guest stars don't get to learn any lessons on being a better person in each episode... (Okay.. mybe Ryutaros and Airi won't -_-)

And you cannot expect each Rider series to have the same formula... Maybe the series have attracted alot of hardcore audiences that likes violence all the way, but there are still people like me who learns to watch different shows from our points of view.

Take Hibiki for example. Lots of people hated it. But I quite like the show because of it's unique approach into Japan's authentic supernatural theme and the battle scenes in Japan's beautiful greeneries, unlike the usual urban battles.

Though I will never call Hibiki a Masked Rider, because he doesn't ride (the civilian cruiser in the later stages don't count).

Just take this series as Comedy + Folklores, maybe you guys might be able to appreciate it from a point of view which you have never discovered. ._.
 
den-o took 14 episodes to get all forms introduced. im just worried with only 35 episodes left there wont be enough time to develop the plot to its fullest. and if they follow the same formula to introduce zeronos and his forms, then id probably give up on the series by then.
 
Just take this series as Comedy + Folklores, maybe you guys might be able to appreciate it from a point of view which you have never discovered. ._.

I'm not looking at it as a Kamen Rider, I'm looking at it as a show where its writers are getting fucking lazy. :redface2::disappoin
 
Yeah. It has nothing to do with Den-O being a Kamen Rider or not (which it is, I think it's silly to say any show with the words "Kamen Rider" in the title is anything else.) But it could be called Timetrain Passenger Den-O, and the issues I have would still stand. Like I said, I don't mind Den-O being out-and-out comedy. Kamen Rider has always been pretty diverse if you look deep enough (even the old ones which were supposedly all the same plot :rolleyes2: .) And I like the show's potential, I don't want to see it wind up like Kabuto where everyone generally hated it by the end. And I know I'm generalizing, but c'mon- who did like the ending, aside from me?

I just want to see two things happen: 1) If they are building towards the big serious plot that a lot of people seem to be waiting for, start laying it out sooner rather than later when it's established Airi really does smoke crack and we care less about her than we do now. Or 2) If the show is going to be silly all the way through, start coming up with some fresh material so we're not getting a whole episode of Ozaki & Hana having a pornface competition. Don't get me wrong, I like what Den-O has done so far, but it has the capacity to go either way up or down down down at this point, and I'm hoping for the former.

I'm optimistic the second Rider will be a turning point though. One way or another.
 
Last edited:
I don't want to see it wind up like Kabuto where everyone generally hated it by the end. And I know I'm generalizing, but c'mon- who did like the ending, aside from me?

I'm optimistic the second Rider will be a turning point though. One way or another.

I loved Kabuto and thought the finale was good.

I'm hoping for some more darker stuff coming up when the new Rider(s) show up.

I've got hope for Den-o. I liked Timeranger & Ryuki so I have faith.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top