Aoi Kurenai
Mad Skillz
Only hitting a few of these since I'm kinda busy at the moment.
You're making a comparison of a show not even 20 episodes in to a complete season. Den-O has 5 rider suits and 4 good Imagin suits, that's more than the number of Rider suits in Kabuto at this point, even if you don't count the Imagin suits, Kabuto only has 1 more suit, I'm sure that's not some apocalyptic sign of the show being on a shoestring budget. At this point, Hibiki only had 2 Riders and we all know how that ended.Uh...like you said. POSSIBLE combined form. Which doesn't make it a fact. How can I get my facts straight if you are basing your argument on RUMORS. And Kabuto had 15 Rider suits as I said. Hibiki had 15 as well. Ryuki had around 15 also. And Kabuto by episode 13 still has more suits than Den-o
I am cleary making an assumption here just like you made an assumption that there will be a possible combined form. I said at this rate with one monster for every two episodes will likely mean the show with have around 25 Imagins.
Hibiki had higher ratings than both Blade and Kabuto, and even with low ratings, a show's toy and movie ticket sales can even it out for future budgets.I also notice that each new show has been declining in ratings ever since Agito. This means I think the budget is going down every series. That is why Im not remotely surprise that Kabuto was the lowest rated rider series ever. Just like Hibiki was when it came out and just like how Blade was the lowest rated when it finished airing.
Even if a suit designer makes more than an animator, Den-O already has to pay the designers and the additional costs of the animators. If that doesn't mean more allocated budget to the monster area, it should at least even it out.That wasn't even my point. Are you even reading what Im trying to say? It's probably more expensive to hire someone or a department worth of suit makers than animators which can do the job of suit maker as well as other effects.
You can criticize the show all you want, but you've been comparing a complete show to an incomplete show, that's a very unfair comparison.If you can tell someone to not criticize or analyze the show because its hasn't even finished means that I can tell you, you can't praise the show because its not over and we don't know if they will screw up or not.