Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

he is the voice of Shin Asuka Gundam's number 1 Sister-complex Spoiled brat.
Shinn_Angered_GSD_SE_I.jpg




but man Ryutarosu is wayy better than shin ever could be.

He's also the voice of Ouran's hottest incestuous gay couple

HikaruxKaorumontage2.png
 
Last edited:
Suzumura's most memorable role for me was the hanjyu Rakushun in Juuni Kokki.

And speaking of GSD, Seki Toshihiko(Momo in Den-O) voiced Rey za Burrel, Shinn's best friend.
 
I know him best as Shinn from Destiny.

Anywho, pictures people may like, I know people are going to like the second one.

[hide]
den-o87.jpg

den-o89.jpg

den-o88.jpg
[/hide]

And if anyone's up to it (translating), episode summaries up to 17.

[hide]
14話 ダンス・ウィズ・ドラゴン(4/29)
脚本:小林靖子 監督:金田治
姿を見せたリュウタロスに詰め寄るハナ、モモタロスらだが、
子供のような言動に振り回され気味。
かかる事態に、3体の憑依イマジンは協力を誓うが・・・。

15話 銭湯(バス)ジャック・パニック(5/6)
脚本:米村正二 監督:石田秀範
強盗犯人の人質となってしまった良太郎。
ライダーパスを使い、その場から脱出するが・・・。
4体の憑依イマジン、ハナ、愛理も巻き込み、
奇妙な篭城事件が展開する!

16話 未定(5/13)
脚本:米村正二 監督:石田秀範
リュウタロスが電王の姿のまま人を襲ってしまう。
これを制御する事が出来ない良太郎。
一方、立てこもり犯を逮捕すべく、警察が強行突入しようとするが・・・。

17話 未定(5/20)
脚本:小林靖子 監督:坂本太郎
4体のイマジンに取り憑かれた負担から、良太郎が倒れてしまう。
緊急事態を受けたハナはある提案をする。
一方、良太郎は高校の同級生だった由香と再会する。[/hide]
 
Last edited:
I'll translate it later when I'm not half awake, or Fila get to it...

But... I'm suprised Takeru isn't with a cat. Then again he doens't look to happy with that dog. lawl.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top