Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

Bagon wasn't "Wildly smart" in my veiw. He was wildly rich and was an arrogant a-hole whole I think the people he really gave a damn about was Goro and that reporter girl Shinji worked with(forgot name)
 
Bagon was wildly smart through the whole series. He wasn't the strongest like Asakura or Odin, he wasn't as smart as probably Team Tiga and he probably wasn't as pure and hero-like to get a Survive card like Shinji and Ren.

But he hung on.

[hide]

And won 4th place...but at least he died peacefully.[/hide]
He did have a good ending, my favorite of the series actually. But for the most part, I wasn't the guy's biggest fan. I will admit I did enjoy his rivalry with Asakura though. This new guy doesn't seem like either. Just a crook who happens to be down on his luck.


EDIT - Added the full OP to the front page just in case anyone hasn't snagged it yet.
 
He did have a good ending, my favorite of the series actually. But for the most part, I wasn't the guy's biggest fan. I will admit I did enjoy his rivalry with Asakura though. This new guy doesn't seem like either. Just a crook who happens to be down on his luck.


EDIT - Added the full OP to the front page just in case anyone hasn't snagged it yet.

Yeah, the crook gives me a slight vibe of Bagon but it'll probably be a two episode guy where his dad dies or something and he is doing something for something.

Bagon's ending...ah, it was good. It probably goes Asakura's Ending (His frickin' Finale Episode Ending is crap; stupid Femme didn't even get revenge.) then Bagon's and then Shinji's was beautifully done.

And Tiga's was awesome as well.

Ryuki knew how to tie character's ends beautifully.
 
Just too bad it couldn't do that for the series as a whole.

I actually thought Ryuki was easily way better than Kabuto.

Kabuto has characters that just annoyed the fruck out of me. Ryuki had Yuy, Scissors and I think a few others I disliked. But I couldn't STAND Yuy or Hiyori. Horrible lead girl for both series.

Hana's already better than those two. Hana isn't whiny and annoying like Yuy and not emo and useless like Hiyori.

But yeah, the end of Ryuki was really, really done well. I liked mostly all the Riders.

Just wish Imperer had more time to shine; he was a fun character...and also...had an amazing end. Very beautifully shot.
 
I actually thought Ryuki was easily way better than Kabuto.
That it was. It had a great cast, while Kabuto only had Kagami, Yaguruma and Tsurugi going for it.

Kabuto has characters that just annoyed the fruck out of me. Ryuki had Yuy, Scissors and I think a few others I disliked. But I couldn't STAND Yuy or Hiyori. Horrible lead girl for both series.
Agreed.

Hana's already better than those two. Hana isn't whiny and annoying like Yuy and not emo and useless like Hiyori.
Again, agreed. They really played the damsel in distress angle wrong for Hiyori.

But yeah, the end of Ryuki was really, really done well. I liked mostly all the Riders.
Can't agree here. I've seen it a few times and I just can't like the ending. I would have loved for something like EPISODE FINAL's ending to have been in the TV show.

Just wish Imperer had more time to shine; he was a fun character...and also...had an amazing end. Very beautifully shot.
Agreed again, that was the first "I sorta wanna cry" moment a Rider series ever gave me.
 
That it was. It had a great cast, while Kabuto only had Kagami, Yaguruma and Tsurugi going for it.

Agreed.

Again, agreed. They really played the damsel in distress angle wrong for Hiyori.

Can't agree here. I've seen it a few times and I just can't like the ending. I would have loved for something like EPISODE FINAL's ending to have been in the TV show.

Agreed again, that was the first "I sorta wanna cry" moment a Rider series ever gave me.

Yeah really, Ryuki's writing rocked at doing the end scenes of a character. Each one starting with Imperer was awesomely shot.

Nothing beats Imperer reaching his dream, crying for his new love to save him; he finally found and got what he wanted all his life...and it got screwed over...like that. And then he dropped the mirror and died while watching his new girl just couldn't help him or hear him.

Tiga and Asakura would of made an awesomely awesome Hopper team in Kabuto. Really. They were just plain insanely evil...okay, Tiga wasn't evil - just insane to the max.
 
http://nov.2chan.net/24/res/1258359.htm

Teh' Cha.

And...

[hide]
1171148521037.jpg
[/hide]

Teh haha.

[hide]
1171148837782.jpg
[/hide]

Momo's first fanboy.
 
For the love of God.... It's KITAOKA SHUICHI.... not LAWYER BAGON. Christ.

Yeah, I know.

But Lawyer Bagon is way more catchier than Shuichi.

[hide]
1171149024577.jpg
[/hide]

Hah. This episode looks to be hilarious.

[hide]
1171149066072.jpg
[/hide]

Hahahahahahaha. When did Tendou and Kagami go to the police? Was it Episode 2 or 3? This is like homage. Run Ryo!

[hide]
1171149175507.jpg
[/hide]

...Where is Momo lookin'?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top