Kamen Rider Den-o and Kiva Climax Deka*TALKBACK* -expect spoilers-

Green screen.

Does it really matter? :eyebrow:

Also, not trying to start stuff here but if you've got gripes about the way Iga does things, why don't you do it then? Otherwise, pipe down and be grateful that he's even going through the trouble of doing these write-ups in the first place. He's not doing it for his health, y'know :P
 
...Toei, please stop Den-O's climax...that movie was horrible, the effects, the storyline, and the fact that Kiva only got about 5-6 mins of screen time, thats not much to call it "Den-O & Kiva". Also, when you make a movie, make more costumes. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I'm sorry Den-O fans, this movie was the worst of the Kamen Rider franchise.
 
...Toei, please stop Den-O's climax...that movie was horrible, the effects, the storyline, and the fact that Kiva only got about 5-6 mins of screen time, thats not much to call it "Den-O & Kiva". Also, when you make a movie, make more costumes. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I'm sorry Den-O fans, this movie was the worst of the Kamen Rider franchise.
Not by a long shot, The NEXT and GOD SPEED LOVE were a lot worse.
 
^True, The Next was something I inticipated to be good, but it let me down. I forgot to include that. :( God Speed Love was good at the beginning...
 
...Toei, please stop Den-O's climax...that movie was horrible, the effects, the storyline, and the fact that Kiva only got about 5-6 mins of screen time, thats not much to call it "Den-O & Kiva". Also, when you make a movie, make more costumes. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I'm sorry Den-O fans, this movie was the worst of the Kamen Rider franchise.

The storyline doesnt seem too bad to me, but I reserve to fully understand it -ie wait for subs- about it. But, how you can tell there are no costumes?
Let's see:
Nega Den-O
Negataros
the Mummy Imagin
What do you want more?

Also, the Den-O & Kiva part. It's never been a Kiva movie, but a Den-O movie. Kiva is in the title and in the movie just because is the new series. The movie has been made to monetize more from Den-O, not to promote Kiva. Though I admit I was hopin for more Kiva too, but I can see why.

The effects: well, it's the same CG used in the series, nothing worst. We know it's nothing too great, but oh well:-)

Personally I liked the movie, in case you're wonderin.
 
^yeah what he said!

I mean they should credit kiva in the titel if he's going to be in the movie anyway, it doesn't matter how long the minutes are. if an other rider from an other seasons appear as an rider in other rider movie they should credit him that seems more understandable. if the titel was den-o the movie 2 climax deka with out "And Kiva" and he just pops out from somewhere kids and some fans would think WTF Is he doing their???.
yeah so It's an Den-O movie it was already stated trough the rumours that kiva is just an Guest appearance i don't get why people get's angry about it.

I don't love Den-O's marketing but i Did love the Season.
 
I just finished watching the movie and I must say I really enjoy with the movie. I'm a fan of Kamen Rider Den-O and my favorite Kamen Rider series.

Tho, I was disappointed with the lack of Kiva, but Kiva in action with Ultimate Den-O was sweet.

The Dark Den-O was awesome. Little Hana fought against 4 bad guys and Little Hana got me laugh so hard. :laugh:

Great movie tho! :)
 
Here we go again, the great Den-O bashing. It's always full of extreme lovers and haters...

While none of the Fangires transformed, it's enough to see that they can keep the Taros busy, unlike some random Imagins who gets taken down by one Momo Punch. It's nice to see the Riders struggle quite a bit. If anyone still remembers in Den-O, most of the Imagins got their butt kicked badly (excluding Lion, Anthopper, and Death(quite an easy boss I might say, Negataros/Nega Den-O is a better final villain)). Jelly and Crow was able to hold Den-O for a while, but then, they got owned so hard as well. Whale Imagin was lucky enough to run. Not to mention about the victims of Climax Form who couldn't do anything after all the Taros gathered, and those who got killed by Liner Form in, like, 0.000001 seconds after Liner Form pulled the DenKamen Sword lever.

The storyline in this movie is okay, Hana's fight is both cool and funny (more like hilarious), M-Wataru was...huge lol. Ultimately, Double Rider Kick is the climax. Despite the obvious weaknesses this movie has, I like it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top