Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

More TagTeam. Sorry If something has already been mentioned.

Odin+Zeronos Zero
W HeatMetal+Hibiki Kurenai
W LunaTrigger+Diend
OOO SaGohZo+Kuuga Titan
OOO PuToTyra+Den-O Axe

I can only read:
W LunaTrigger + Diend => Tricky Gunners
OOO Putotyra + Den-O Axe => Axe Powers
:sweat:

Will add the list on my previous post :)

- what's the use of ibuki's tornado buff? it doesn't seem to give him more speed or charge his gauge faster...

I thought it was for counter-attack. Tried it with Assault mode but nothing happened either. Could it be to enhance Ibuki's defense or maybe reflecting projectile attacks? XD
IIRC that stance was used for his henshin pose, and barrage of kicks on one episode (and if memory serves, on Hibiki PS2 game)

10. years of voicing kintaros takes its toll on terasoma, shadowmoon's voice sound way too kintaros-like for his own good.

I never heard the original Japanese version of Kamen Rider Black, but yeah, I also have a hard time to feel Shadow Moon's awesomeness when it speaks here. Kintaros ruins it :laugh: Ibuki sounds ugly when he was hit:laugh:


My top 3 new hissatsu favorites are:
1. Fourze's Rocket Drill Kick: It's so... anime-ish but it fits the series.
2. Black RX's Revolcrush: The slow motion movements when RX pulls the Revolcane, that was awesome and nostalgic. The remix of Kamen Rider Black RX song is great too.
3. Ibuki's Ongekisha Shippu Issen: The accurate sound effects and kanji appearing was nice. And I'm Hibikifag, so yeah XD

Kaixa's Gold Smash is cool but I've seen it on PS2 game. I also like Amazon's Super Daisetsudan, V3's Kirimomi Hanten Kick, and KickHopper's Rider Jump & Kick. Too bad they didn't make Black does his crouching pose, didn't give Burakawani his finisher (though we get Tajadoru's), and only give Nega Den-O the shooting finisher (I know he only used that on the movie, but I was hoping he'll use the other Dengassher mode :sweat:)
 
No one mentioned this, OOO SaGohZo + Kuuga Titan, I forgot what the name was, but it was something about super armour.

Kamen Rider IXA mentioned it on the previous page ^^
I don't know if it's special line for that combination or just OOO's generic tag line, but when I tried the combination Eiji said "Donna kougeki mo kikanai yo" or "Any (of your) attacks won't work" on the intro.
 
Kamen Rider IXA mentioned it on the previous page ^^
I don't know if it's special line for that combination or just OOO's generic tag line, but when I tried the combination Eiji said "Donna kougeki mo kikanai yo" or "Any (of your) attacks won't work" on the intro.

Sorry I saw loads of SaGohZo tags I probably missed that one.:sweat:

That line is probably specific. Note that GataKiriBa + Gatack has special lines as well. And since it's OOO, they could always record more lines for Eiji.
 
OK an important question? If I have the ISO, is it possible to just burn it into a DVD-RW and play it on the Wii? I have a Japanese version of Wii, but unmodified for non-licensed and American games.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top