Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Who knows a good program to edit mp3 for mac? Tried audacity, but can't use it properly. I cannot cut out or insert silence less then 1 second. And that's FAAAAR from precise. I wanna make short vocal songs for Climax time, like people with no name, that after skips verse straight to the chorus.

edit: doesn't matter, still can't do it regardless, because I just suck at this. The moment where it cuts is too jaring and noticable.
 
Last edited:
The game also crashes with Decade with Sword form vs Den-O any groove, with or without the Momo summon :P

Mine doesn't though.

----------------------------------------

Hell yeah changed the Climax theme of Kiva back to Supernova!:castlerock:

Using WiiScrubber, I was checking the soundtracks and stuff, and I was curious so I was check the models. And I saw this:

Under fpack > chr:

characters are represented by three letters, so Accel will be acl00, Agito will be agi00 and so on.

So I saw this:

tdr00
zan00

both of them were just folders with no files.

Todoroki and Zanki?
 
Most likely. I wished one of them made it, I'd love to beat Riders up with a guitar.

-snip-
It is about how to use Rider Counter.

You use Rider Counter by simultaneously pressing R and L while your opponent is attacking. That's what I gathered from my zero sense of Japanese lol.
 
Are you saying the voice doesn't sound like Yuuki Sato or it doesn't sound like his voice from CH/CHW/CHOOO?
Yuuki Sato. I only played a little bit of the first CH, and none of the others mentioned, so I have no other versions to compare it to. I know that they can't always get the same voice actors from the show, but I find this version sounds too serious and commanding.
 
Since model porting in brawl is possible since a month ago i decided to do this

al1112042338binout.jpg

al1112042349binout.jpg

al1112042348binout.jpg


I need to fix ton of stuff, its hard to rig all bones and dont have any bug
 
Last edited:
Keep us updated on this, I'm pretty active in modding. It's not going to be an easy job to get this working. Gimme a shout if you need some help.
 
Nice Job! :buttrock:

Whose model did you change for Birth?

I replaced Captain Falcon model with Birth´s one, Protobirth was easy because its just a texture change.

Also i did this for testing, rigging the fingers are imposible, so i understand why the models have a polygon for open hands and a polygon for closed hands, i tried to rig the fingers and it turned weird.

The model is 100% playable but has some rigging bugs but is ok for a first try

Also Climax heroes models are too dark for Brawl and dont respond well to lighting changes in this game.

About changing moveset, sounds and other stuff, its possible but hard, and i dont think i can do a Birth 100% accurate with the show, playing a Kamen Rider in Brawl is a giant step for me, and im happy because I have Birth and Proto in my hacked rooster.

Im planning to do Red Falcon next, is a simplier model and Falcon fits with him
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top