Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

That's pretty much what I want to do. This is probably too much of a request, but if someone knows how to do that, could they possible do a simple explanation?

I'll be very quick then.

1- Take your song, edit it at will.
2- Convert it to .brstm format, there are a lot of programs that do that, try to find one that you like and that you are able to edit the looping. (I recommend BCSM_GUI but if you want to be quick and do not want to edit just use Androu1's BRSTM Making Tool )
3- Replace the old .brstm by the ones you have created using WiiScrubber. (Make sure that the file sizes are +/- the same as the original, it is not important but it will run smoothly)
4- Burn the new ISO and voila.

PS: Some errors may occur so be ready to use A LOT of DVDs until you get it right,
 
The power-up for Assault styles are really useful. It changes the character's specials. E.g. Kaixa's blaygun attack are replaced with extra slashes, Garren's Upper Fire is changed to Burning Smash as well, so if you're close to opponent it provides more accuracy.

For tag, some explanation:

Pressing left or right on D-pad switches characters, costs no gauge.

Pressing down, both characters appears on screen, drains gauge, you are in charge of 2nd character, when gauge goes to zero 1st character disappears.

Pressing up, both character appears on screen, drains gauge, you control BOTH characters, but 2nd character responds first. When gague goes to zero 2nd character disappears.

So in order to achieve Double Breast Cannon, summon either Proto-Birth or Birth using up on D-Pad, then press Z on nunchuk twice.

I'll be very quick then.

1- Take your song, edit it at will.
2- Convert it to .brstm format, there are a lot of programs that do that, try to find one that you like and that you are able to edit the looping. (I recommend BCSM_GUI but if you want to be quick and do not want to edit just use Androu1's BRSTM Making Tool )
3- Replace the old .brstm by the ones you have created using WiiScrubber. (Make sure that the file sizes are +/- the same as the original, it is not important but it will run smoothly)
4- Burn the new ISO and voila.

PS: Some errors may occur so be ready to use A LOT of DVDs until you get it right,

Thanks for your explanation. I am using an emulator so I suppose I can ignore step 4. However I'm not too sure about step 3, what is WiiScrubber? Also how do you open iso files, it always appear as a winzip file, and when I open it there's nothing inside it.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your explanation. I am using an emulator so I suppose I can ignore step 4. However I'm not too sure about step 3, what is WiiScrubber? Also how do you open iso files, it always appear as a winzip file, and when I open it there's nothing inside it.

WiiScrubber is the program you will use to open up the ISO and extract/replace files, that's how we got the soundFX and Climax time music.

Could you do a tutorial on the PSP version as well, the menu in the game is really confusing, I don't get it.

I have downloaded the ISO for the PSP version but since I don't have a PSP with me right now I can't tell. Sorry bro.
 
Thanks to Domon Kasshu's help, I was able to get this running. It's fun.

Completing 100% makes me realize just how many Ryuki characters there are in the game! I wish there were more from W. Skull looks to be in the next (awesome) and maybe we can get Eternal and Joker in there, too.

I love the little things they did for the Showa era characters, like where it will pause and describe their signature move.
 
WiiScrubber is the program you will use to open up the ISO and extract/replace files, that's how we got the soundFX and Climax time music.

OK so one last thing and I should be able to figure this out by myself. Should I copy an extra ISO to tamper with the files? If so when I play with the new version of the ISO will the save game still exist?
 
So do we know if there are costume tag supers? Or just standard double kick double punches? Aside from double birth I know of that.
 
Im porting Birth model into falcon right now, hackers were able to import models from other games a month ago, im learning now

comovoy.jpg


im rigging the bones and its really painful
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top