Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

I rushed through the PSP version :sweat:, well here's the All Rider save file for the PSP :) "Gallery's still incomplete"

"All Riders/Forms, All Hero mode complete" this is for those who just want to play all the riders..

http://www.mediafire.com/?6jje2dsk5dgc579

It's Time for me to disappear and Reappear whenever there's a new climax heroes :thumbs:
 
OK finished unlocking all characters in like 9 hours. Some gallery and finishers missing. Posting what I noticed:

- Switch On does appear as Climax Theme for Fourze, but very rare like 10-20%.
- You can have Gotou as Proto-Birth as well.
- Radar works but evading attacks. It's like general defensive specials but it doesn't retaliate but dodge instead.
- Missions are pretty straightforward. Just beat'em up. Extra requirements are there to give you RP boosts, such as time limit, defeating with super, or x number time of hits.
- You can do Den-O tag BUT unfortunately you can't let the four Imagins fight themselves.
- Camera is a bit pointless, by the time Fourze puts the module away the opponent stands back up already.
- In Elek States, only Drill can be used as special. Rocket, Launcher and Radar are replaced by Billy the Rod attacks.
- In Fire States, ALL specials are replaced by Hee-Hack gun attacks. However, you can use Launcher in one of the strong attacks.
- OOO Tatoba Combo Purple Eyes ground special is just a copy of Agito Trinity's. I'm glad they did replace the SEIYA in the OOO Bash. Makes more sense because he's out of control.

There's probably loads more but I've forgotten them already.

I can pretty much announce Riderman, Momotaros, Meteorand Skull will be in the next game. And possibly the other Imagins as well.

Just a couple of questions: How do you get the remaining 5-6 pictures in Gallery mode after 100% completion in Heroes mode, which characters in Arcade Mode should I use to unlock them?

And is it possible to change the BGM in Wii? If so how do you do it?
 
Finished psp version. Basically I finished both wii and psp versions in one day. Both time just didn't bother to unlock photos and other stuff. Purple Eyed OOO unlocked and game is finished as far as I am concerned. Now just messing around in vs CPU mod for fun and nothing more.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top