Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

**** the moment I complained they added Momotaros into it...:sweat: well at least that makes Decade some sort of 'complete', even though I wished he could summon the riders in final form while in Complete Form.

*sigh they've got Momo as a supporter, he's gonna be an unlockable isn't he?

Seems like they're updating every day now, tomorrow's update will be about Fourze.
 
I bet he will be like Riderman, just a suppout.

Porting models from Ganbaride is easy but making an entire moveset for a new character is hard, i will be happy if they add momo as a playable character but i think Showa riders are more important for this game
 
I bet he will be like Riderman, just a suppout.

Porting models from Ganbaride is easy but making an entire moveset for a new character is hard, i will be happy if they add momo as a playable character but i think Showa riders are more important for this game

They could just use the same moveset of some sword rider for momo. I remember Raia and Verde had the same punches and kicks.

If they had the guts, momo can be a complete copy of Den-O Sword form, and then people will start to moan about incomplete characters and ****.
 
Agreed, Showa Riders are more important in this one. But Fourze is more important lol. Though I do hope that they give Diend more summons on here, it was kind of disappointing that he had in-game characters as summons. I would love to be able to summon Kabuki, Riot Troopers, Rey, etc.
 
Seems like they're updating every day now
They said they will be updating everyday on the blog yesterday. :)
Zk4PA.avif
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top