Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

ever heard about patient?

I was a patient guy y know... I'm just saying on my mind... It's not like I want them to update the character that quickly

I never complaint anything in my real life about just tatoba combo in the list of ooo.

Sorry if what I'm said was wrong... I'm deeply apologize to you.. Hehe...

Btw next week is debut of elec state.... Its will make elek state the part of the game... Haha.. I'm so happy
 
I was a patient guy y know... I'm just saying on my mind... It's not like I want them to update the character that quickly

I never complaint anything in my real life about just tatoba combo in the list of ooo.

Sorry if what I'm said was wrong... I'm deeply apologize to you..
Don't sweat over it. The patient he must be talking about is the kind that is treated in the hospital.
 
I just hope they removed that stupid thing where OOO would turn to a full combo when you did a heavy attack chain. That really ruined the potential to mix and match medals.
 
I just hope they removed that stupid thing where OOO would turn to a full combo when you did a heavy attack chain. That really ruined the potential to mix and match medals.

Definitley agreed. :) I don't think they will thou. >_< They claimed that Decade, W, and OOOs mechanics wouldn't be changed. :\ Grant it, OOOs is getting more medal so there's a chance it maybe gone; however, I feel uneasy with the statement because we aren't 100% how OOOs will work with the new medals yet. :\
 
Definitley agreed. :) I don't think they will thou. >_< They claimed that Decade, W, and OOOs mechanics wouldn't be changed. :\ Grant it, OOOs is getting more medal so there's a chance it maybe gone; however, I feel uneasy with the statement because we aren't 100% how OOOs will work with the new medals yet. :\

Staff blog said that in the Wii version of the game, OOO's combo system would be changed, you would swap combos easily with only one button.
 
Concerning the matter of the voice actors/seiyuu for the riders, I'd like the voices (at least the main riders) to be done by the original actors in TV shows.

Especially, the voice actor of Kuuga in previous Climax Heroes who is Murai Ryouta (Onodera Yuusuke a.k.a the Decade's Kuuga/Alternate Kuuga). I believe it'll be better to change him with Odagiri Jo (Godai Yuusuke a.k.a the original Kuuga). For the other main riders, are already perfect (all done by their actual actors in their respective TV shows, not the Decade's Alternate riders). Well, I don't expect BandaiNamco to personally hire Odagiri Jo (who has already been one of big actors in Japanese entertainment industry) to fill the voice of Kuuga in CH Fourze. They can just manage to get the sample from Kuuga's original TV show.

Also, regarding the sound effects of the rider gadgets, weapons, special moves, CG finishing moves, I'd like BandaiNamco to retain the original sound effects from the original rider shows.
 
Especially, the voice actor of Kuuga in previous Climax Heroes who is Murai Ryouta (Onodera Yuusuke a.k.a the Decade's Kuuga/Alternate Kuuga).

Err... I think you are wrong bro.

The only original actors who came back in the game are Masato Uchiyama (Punch Hopper), Hidenori Tokuyama (Kick Hopper), Massahiro Inoue (Decade), Kimito Totani (Diend), Kiriyama Renn (W), Masaku Suda (W), Minehiro Kinomoto (Accel) and Watanabe Shu (OOO). For the original seyuus we have Toshihiko Seki, Koji Yusa, Massaki Terasoma and Kinichi Suzumura as the 4 Taros, Hōchū Ōtsuka (Deneb), Shin-ichiro Miki (Sieg), Hikaru Midorikawa (Nega Den-O), Tomokazu Sugita (Kivat), Akira Ishida (Tatsulot), Mark Okita (DecaDriver / DienDriver / Narration voice) and Akira Kushida (OOO Driver / Ragnarok Mode voice)

All the other voices are random seiyuus trying to imitate the original versions. Kuuga's voice is trying to mimic Godai and not Onodera. And it will not be changed cuz it's the same voice in Gambaride and the DS game.
 
Last edited:
If that was the case, I had it wrong, then. Anyway, the voice actors for Agito, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto (whoever they are) have done a great job imitating the actual TV shows' actors' voices. But, Kuuga's voice actor sucks. Even if he attempted to mimic Godai Yuusuke (Odagiri Jo)'s voice, his resembles Onodera Yuusuke (Murai Ryouta)'s instead.
 
I'm pretty sure Kuuga's voice actor is Murai Ryouta. Remember the original Climax Heroes was Decade's, so it makes sense they'd make the current Kuuga return.

Yes, it's meant to be Godai. Yes, it's Onodera's voice. I still think it's better than super-deep Takumi. It IS Kuuga, even if not the original Kuuga. I see no reason to complain, especially considering Odagiri hates Kamen Rider and won't return for anything associated with it, so take what you can get.

I just wish they gave a **** about anything other than Den-O, though. All the Den-O actors returned. No other series got this benefit.
 
Blaze is right, Odagiri said that kuuga was the most stressful thing ever for him. Sides', he's a MAJOR japanese actor now so they'd have to spend the entire budget just to get him to sign on.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top