Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

I was talking about the maximum health, with just that one bar, the fight can be finished in 20 secs if vs computer, as seen in those demo vids.

That's assuming that 1 bar of health in CHF has the same amount of health points as 1 bar in CHOOO, which it pretty clearly doesn't. The demo vids also have some kind of handicap on for P1.

News~:
In tag mode, depending on which 2 riders you choose, you may get certain stat bonuses in battle (strength up, ect). Tag mode also features unique team names depending on your choice of riders. There are supposedly a lot, so even odd combination may have team names.
 
News~:
In tag mode, depending on which 2 riders you choose, you may get certain stat bonuses in battle (strength up, ect). Tag mode also features unique team names depending on your choice of riders. There are supposedly a lot, so even odd combination may have team names.
Wait, seriously? I'm a sucker for that kind of things. When the game's out, I demand that every single name is translated immediatly.

Now I want to know them ;_;. Oh well, I can imagine some!

Ichigo & Nigo = Double Rider. This is kind of a given, really.
Double & WCAX = Double Double!
Birth & Birth Prototype = Double Birth.
KickHopper & PunchHopper = Hell Brothers.
Den-O & OOO = Rider Tamashii (since we aren't getting the form...)
Ichigo & Fourze = 40 Years
Amazon & Shin = Twin Berserker
Knight & Kiva = Double Bat
 
Wait, seriously? I'm a sucker for that kind of things. When the game's out, I demand that every single name is translated immediatly.

Now I want to know them ;_;. Oh well, I can imagine some!

Ichigo & Nigo = Double Rider. This is kind of a given, really.
Double & WCAX = Double Double!
Birth & Birth Prototype = Double Birth.
KickHopper & PunchHopper = Hell Brothers.
Den-O & OOO = Rider Tamashii (since we aren't getting the form...)
Ichigo & Fourze = 40 Years
Amazon & Shin = Twin Berserker
Knight & Kiva = Double Bat
Shin hasn't been confirmed, unless my inability to see the website has wronged me.
BUT
Just imagine
KABUTO AND GATACK- Yee!
 
Oh btw I was wunderin if anyone is at least hoping a little that decade's violent emotion form is in? At least as an alternate costume?
 
It seems they still retain the Batta Kick for OOO Tatoba Combo as his air special (Jump/Up+O). Let's just hope they will insert Tatoba Kick move (for OOO Tatoba Combo) as one of his specials, replacing the Tora Gauntlet slashes but still retaining the OOO Bash.

So, here's my prediction for OOO Tatoba Combo (special and CG finishing move) movelist:

Specials
- O button: Scanning Charge--Tatoba Kick (NEW!)
- Back/Forward/Down + O: Triple Scanning Charge--OOO Bash
- Jump/Up + O: Batta Kick

CG Finishing Move
- Triangle:
1. Scanning Charge--Prominence Drop or Tajador Giga Scan--Magna Blaze (Green Gauge)
2. Scanning Charge--Blasting Freezer or Putotyranno Hissatsu--Strain Doom shoot or Putotyranno Hissatsu--Ground of Rage Slash (Red Gauge)
3. Scanning Charge--Warning Ride rider kick (White/Silver Gauge like W Fang Joker)
 
Last edited:
Shin hasn't been confirmed, unless my inability to see the website has wronged me.
BUT
Just imagine
KABUTO AND GATACK- Yee!
Oh whoops. My bad. Replace Shin with Double/OOO then, since both have berserking dinosaur forms and stuff.
It seems they still retain the Batta Kick for OOO Tatoba Combo as his air special (Jump/Up+O). Let's just hope they will insert Tatoba Kick move (for OOO Tatoba Combo) as one of his specials, replacing the Tora Gauntlet slashes but still retaining the OOO Bash.

So, here's my prediction for OOO Tatoba Combo (special and CG finishing move) movelist:

Specials
- O button: Scanning Charge--Tatoba Kick (NEW!)
- Back/Forward/Down + O: Triple Scanning Charge--OOO Bash
- Jump/Up + O: Batta Kick
Very doubtful. Remember that OOO's moves are determined by the Medals individually (each affecting one attack). As such, they can't have any attack that isn't compatible with the rest of the forms (so Tatoba Kick would be out of the question entirely).
...Then again, we know Tajadol can use the peacock feather thingy, even though that's its full combo bonus. I guess we'll see what happens, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top