Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

still waiting for trailer....:disappoin
Same here.

Right now I have to say this game is going to be more awesome than Bleach: Heat The Soul 7. But I want more info about game system (what else are they going to change, game balance etc).
 
OOOoooo Is anyone else waiting to play a tag match as tajadoru and odin?!
:coolshades:Badass:coolshades:
Speak of the devils, who do you guys/girls(There's some here I think....) wanna partner in tag mode?
 
^Why would anyone want to play a team of Tajador and Odin? What sense does that make actually?

Oh wait . . . Phoenix, NVM.

Well if I have a chance to play, I would tag Tajador and Den O Sword Form/Super Climax Form. That would be sweet.
 
Funny thing I've noticed at the official website. In the bottom where the specifications are they are not telling the number of players this time.

Maybe I'm thinking too hard but maybe there is a chance for a Wii 4 player game and / or online play (both of them were in Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP)
 
^Nope just 2P~
AZpDR.jpg
 
^Why would anyone want to play a team of Tajador and Odin? What sense does that make actually?

Oh wait . . . Phoenix, NVM.

Well if I have a chance to play, I would tag Tajador and Den O Sword Form/Super Climax Form. That would be sweet.

TaJaDoru and Odin tag team would dominate.
It's either that or Hyper Kabuto and Odin.You'd get like two teleporting characters.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top