Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Take this with a grain of salt but...

[hide]There was a jp youtuber that posted a comment on one of the 2nd pv videos saying that he saw New Den-o and Ibuki on a poster for the game in the upcoming issue of Corocoro Ichiban. It was pretty much disregarded as him mistaking it for a ganbaride poster even though Ibuki isn't in ganbaride. Now it turns out that there actually will be a poster included in the next issue that shows all the playable riders and forms.
http://www.corocoro.tv/coro1/[/hide]

I hid the text for those of you that don't want to be spoiled if these guys end up being this year's CAX/Garren. :laugh:
 

F*ck yeah! I also wanted
NEW Den-O
in Climax Heroes:castlerock:
 
Well ****. It's real!

[hide]
[/hide]

-those two guys are probably our final characters
-Fire states is also on the poster.
-Vajin and CAX aren't.
-Liner may or may not be playable.
-No other characters/forms we don't already know about are on it.
 
wow we going have new den-o and ibuki?! so I can fight Hibiki vs Ibuki! but I hope both new den-o and ibuki have cutscene finisher.and hope prome 4 is enough to play climax heroes fourze no need wait till a week. ==
 
Well, so much for not spoiling anyone. :laugh:

Oh well, I for one am glad these to made it. I kinda wish Zanki/Todoroki was in it as well just to have the guitar fighters in there, but these are good too. I just cannot wait for this game to come out! So hyped!
 
Yeah I agree, this is going to be a great game. Like soshi said, I hope they have finishers too. I hope Liner Form is playable this time.
 
The guy who posted the images said Amazing Mighty and Burning were also on the poster, so those 3 forms probably aren't playable.
 
so Red Ranger you mean is Amazing Mighty - Kuuga,Burning - Agito and Den-O Liner form is not playable?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…