さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
yup and also if he summon rider the damage is more and hope CH Fourze have more summon rider selection.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
hey, am i the only one who wish that rekka daizantou is available for decade, replacing kabuto zecter that do no-kabuto zecter related thing?
I keed here...

but, hey, am i the only one wish that w have cyclonecyclone and jokerjoker form so they can be together in 2 vs 2?

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
hey, am i the only one who wish that rekka daizantou is available for decade, replacing kabuto zecter that do no-kabuto zecter related thing?
I keed here...

but, hey, am i the only one wish that w have cyclonecyclone and jokerjoker form so they can be together in 2 vs 2?

well rekka daizantou is Shinkenger's final formride.but this game is Kamen Rider only I doubt they will put super sentai stuff in it.and kabuto zecter is counter final formride which you hit the opponent after you block it and hit it with Rider Kick. AS for Cyclone Cyclone and JokerJoker is movie only final formride well i also hope Decade newly added final formride for w.if like that is summon so 2v2 is maybe impossible.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

AS for Cyclone Cyclone and JokerJoker is movie only final formride well i also hope Decade newly added final formride for w.if like that is summon so 2v2 is maybe impossible.
It may be done as Tag-Team Finisher for Decade-W Team.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Rekka Daizantou is not a Final Form Ride, rather, a Final Attack Ride.
Did ShinkenRed transFORM into Rekka Daizantou, no.

Rekka Daizantou is not a Final Form Ride, rather, a Final Attack Ride.
Did ShinkenRed transFORM into Rekka Daizantou, no.

And NO! No Rekka Daizantou in the game, we will have the same stupid FFR as we always did. CycloneCyclone JokerJoker also in the game would be stupid, for that we would need Decade and the Tag teams are only made of 2 characters, not 3.

The only think I would ask for is to bring back FFR Den-O, but make Decade summon Momotaros (they have the model in Gambaride) for a single attack.

Game comes out in 10 days!!

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I want to see test-battles or whatever their name was. We saw 3 these battles before CHOOO realize last year( Den-O vs W, W FJ vs Accel, W vs OOO)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I don't think we will get any official updates that include new characters and forms other than Fourze Fire States. Hopefully a number of gameplay demos will be up on the official websites.

Secret characters? I guess you just have to wait for 1st December or later.

You Need A Mint
Does anyone know if the ISO will be out the same day as when the game is released on Pre-order or it's official date?

Does anyone know if the ISO will be out the same day as when the game is released on Pre-order or it's official date?

The ISO for the Wii version of CHOOO came 2 days after the game's release (actually 1 day on the chinese bbs but the download was so slow that I say that it took 2 days total).

The PSP version took +/- 4 days to come out but due to the problem with firmware and stuff, the ISO was playable on week and a half after the game's release.