Kamen Rider Board and Kamen Rider TV site

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Hey everyone! I've created Kamen Rider board last month and it's getting pretty good but need more active. Remember, Kamen Rider board is new. :P Here's the link:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Kamen_Rider/index.php?act=idx

The board is to discuss about Kamen Rider series that has aired in Japan and Kamen Rider Hibiki is being currently airing right now plus discuss about the rumor for next year's Kamen Rider. Also you can talk about the movies, too!!

I hope to see you guys there.

And another site that I've created few weeks ago. It's called Kamen Rider TV. Check that out!!

http://kamenridertv.bravehost.com/

So what's your thought of those? Feel free to make a comment. :D
 
yo ForeverRed, I'm having an issue with the Kamen Rider board. It crashes my browser for some reason. Thankfully I have two different browsers(each one is better for different things), and the other one works....but it's just a bit odd....
 
Odd. I don't have a problem with that. Probably Affilate Box keeps moving all the time. I'll fix that.

EDIT: Done. Now let's see if it's working for you. Hopefully it works for you.
 
Last edited:
Site update: October 18, 2005.

Another link has been added and also Kamen Rider The First has been added. :) Check it out!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top