Kamen Rider Black vs Gen. Grievous

The coolest rider of the 80's vs the 4-ARMED Kaleesh cyborg in mortal combat (in an actual fight not playing each other in MK but that would be funny.) Who do you choose and why? Me I'm for KR Black he'll defeat the guy with a rider kick or Road Sector's Attack shield if it comes down to playing chicken.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think at Mortal Kombat Grevious would have the edge since his four arms would allow him to perform those stupidely complex combos you had to do to perform one stupid special attack. Mortal Kombat was a lame game!
 
Definitely Kamen Ridah Brakku...

I mean, all Grievous did was drag two lightsabers on the damn ground, while spinning two more. Whoopee...

Kotaro would kick his @$$...IF Grievous had an @$$. However, I think Grievous from the Clone Wars animated DVD would give a better fight to Brakku...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top