[Video Game] Kamen Rider AR Carddass

I just realized something. Since all AR Cards are based off an Ganbaride card Fourze will not be in set 2 unless set 007 (or whatever the next one is called) in coming out before then. AR KR 2 is coming out some time in October.

I'm pretty sure the next Ganbaride set will come out by then (new rider, new cards) but if not, better luck in Set 3.

And on a side note 500 yen, for 1 card and some chocolate? Come on Mr. S! That seems way too expensive. Maybe it would be better and 300, but 500? *whistles* You're gonna make my wallet start crying again dude.
 
I know. it's pretty steep at CTStoys. :\ He should just do the box like everyone else. :p Actually, i'd rather have the Volume 1 box instead. :redface2: I just couldn't find any. They were either sold out or on backorder. :disappoin Good thing we can preorder volume 2. :D

I don't know much about Ganbaride; however, i'd be surprised if Fourze wouldn't come in Vol. 2. I mean, would they want to support the series (Which is coming next month.) by making him into a card ? Then again, Namco Bandai has gone the cheap route before. :p
 
Fourze has been confirmed for Set 02 for a while already. There's going to be at least 7 new Riders. So far, Fourze, Putotyra and Amazon are the only confirmed Set 02 Riders.
 
Where did you find this out?
Can you please give the web site?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/仮面ライダー-ARカー...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B005DU8KIQ

If you scroll down you'll find a descprition in Japanese.
"2011年9月から、注目の仮面ライダーフォーゼ放送開始!ARカードダスに早くも仮面ライダーフォーゼ参戦! 新規キャラクターは全部で7体! 人気の仮面ライダーオーズ、プトティラコンボや、昭和ライダーのアマゾンまで、ライダーファン必見のラインナップ!"
 
GAH!! Why does the Gashapon mini-game hate me?

I'm up to 13 golds. 7 Den-o and 6 Decade. Still no CycloneJoker! I'm actually getting slightly annoyed. Anybody else having problems completing the set of Special Items?
 
GAH!! Why does the Gashapon mini-game hate me?

I'm up to 13 golds. 7 Den-o and 6 Decade. Still no CycloneJoker! I'm actually getting slightly annoyed. Anybody else having problems completing the set of Special Items?

It was annoying but I was checking it almost obsessively for weeks, and lo and behold. :D
 
Bad news for those that tried to backorder them from HLJ, they have it now as Discontinued instead of Backorder. >:( Sucks now because we have no other way of getting more cards (Until Volume 2 comes out. :p). Yes, there's the wafer pack, but chances are that they are the same exact cards. :\
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top