Hey guys!
I need a Help!
I have all cards scanned but i don't know what to do in the missions.
Can anyone get the translation of all missions here?
I realy want to know what to do hehe.
I've had a problem with it as well; however, here's what I did. Go to http://www.systransoft.com/ Look to the right, you'll see Translate with Systran. Click the Web Page tab and copy this page:
any of you guys wonder why sagozo medals, kuwagata, kamikiri, and putotyra medals aren't in the special item section? i hope they add those medals along with fang and xtreme memories
Well, Putotyra is already confirmed in Vol. 2. I'm sure it will be added in the special items section. Question is, will Gatakiriba be in Volume 2 as well ?
I still need to get Unagi and Cyclone for special items (Such a pain getting them.). >_< At least I beat SR Kamen Rider 1 !! That was harder than the Fang/Joker on page 1.
Also, as much as I love using the camera as a background while fighting, is there a way to turn off the camera while fighting to save battery life ?
WTF ?! :sly: I'm telling you now, if you want a challenge, fight the super rare Kamen Rider 1 card (1-34). :shakefist His Rider Soul is cheap as hell !! He can increase his side of the wheel by half !! :laugh: You also have to win on counter.
i used skull for this match. Pump up ur defence using items when u get the chance. First build up special move then slowly spam rush/counter to lower his health to zero. Always raise ur health > 1500 to be safe as his rider kick can do quite a lot of damage even for high defence.
A chocolate candy that calms with one card.
I think these are easier to get than a box of the cards. The only downside go getting the wafers is that there are only 10 cards in wafer set 1, 8 of which are common.