Lurker
Granted, there's some ideas that are kinda pretentious and there's some characters I don't like, It's nevertheless pretty cool and I can see where the heisei series got some of the ideas from. :) And I currently only watch 20 episodes :laugh:

My favorite character is G3/G3-X. I dunno, I think I like him because he's different and human. Plus, I think he's underrated. Do people hate him or something? D:

Granted, there's some ideas that are kinda pretentious and there's some characters I don't like, It's nevertheless pretty cool and I can see where the heisei series got some of the ideas from. :) And I currently only watch 20 episodes :laugh:

My favorite character is G3/G3-X. I dunno, I think I like him because he's different and human. Plus, I think he's underrated. Do people hate him or something? D:

No, it's pretty clearly stated in the premiere his suit is less powerful than the others until G3-X comes along and even then it only works a couple of times before the Overlords power up and it's useless again...

I'm a fan of G3 too. Love the suit, very cool looking, and think the guy in it is one of the most heroic Riders in the franchise's history. Especially when compared to Agito himself, who has to be prodded and cajoled into saving the day, but Hikawa? He charges straight into it, no matter what the odds and even if he's struck down 1000 times, he's just going to get right back up and charge back in. That's the soul of a hero right there.

Lurker
maybe change the title to "G3 is Cool"

Agito's one of my top 3 favorite Kamen Riders, I just like how Shouichi is in the series...and Agito's suit is awesome. Based off a Chinese Dragon, Burning & Shining are fantastic, just wish Trinity form was used more often. Always did wonder if it hurt having that big spear and swords come out..or if it's just another pocket dimension inside his belt.