Kamen Rider 6 movies

aniking_8

New Member
Ruyuki have the 1st kamen rider movie in 3rd generation and don't like it thatmuch since tv special was better.

Faiz is the first high tech kamen rider movie mass producing the rider belts but the 2 new riders that appear isn't that cool and was pretty boring.

Blade have 3 new riders somehow and I miss most of it so no comment.

Hibiki the movie overall was pretty good with ancient time setting and 4 new riders include a good theme song.

Kabuto the movie was pretty short somehow and the fighting scenes in dessert and space was great too but some riders didn't appear like the 2 hoppers, dark kabuto(doesn't count anyway), and sawsord kind of appear when fighting worms in the beginning prologue.

Den-O-Never Seen
 
Project G4 should not be overlooked. It was a good movie, especially the Director's Cut of it.

I'd say the same for Episode Final, the Director's Cut is much better than the theatrical cut.
 
Anyway how is Den-O movie? I don't think it'll be good because is not alternate storyline but just a battle happen between episode 27 and 28 I think.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top