Kamen Rider 555 - Thoughts and Opinions

You can't mention 555 without saying how much we all hate Kusaka.

His attitude is what got everyone in so much trouble.:sly:

Nothing against Kohei Murakami...he was great in Mebius and play a pretty good Horror...but...his two stand out roles...

Dat Bitch@$$ Masato...and cosplaying as Cutey Honey (which is still as frightening as seeing "Birth" in drag).
 
Kabuto's last 10 episodes weren't all that bad if you ask me. I felt despite all the holes it ended off on a decent note and left me in a good mood. Decent enough to keep me from looking at the movie yet (I've heard some bad).

My problem is that there was no climax with the Worms as the focus shifted to the "good" Worms.
 
With Kabuto it was the stuff between the first 10 episodes and the last 10 where I can say it was falling apart. It never redeemed itself, but it was bearable at the end.

Anyway, 555 must REALLY drop the ball later because I'm 10 episodes in and I like it. The fact that the story focuses on two groups adds to the interest. And I actually like how they keep teasing at their eventual team up by having them casually run into each other constantly.

The guitar dude is turning into the most interesting character, and it surprised the hell out of me when they revealed that he has the 555 gear now.
 
Last edited:
With Kabuto it was the stuff between the first 10 episodes and the last 10 where I can say it was falling apart. It never redeemed itself, but it was bearable at the end.

Anyway, 555 must REALLY drop the ball later because I'm 10 episodes in and I like it. The fact that the story focuses on two groups adds to the interest. And I actually like how they keep teasing at their eventual team up by having them casually run into each other constantly.

The guitar dude is turning into the most interesting character, and it surprised the hell out of me when they revealed that he has the 555 gear now.

The problem with faiz is that it never ends anything. You are left with more questions about the plot holes than any kind of resolution. At least kabuto ends.
 
I still wish they explained it in the show though. So Kusaka has the most DNA, Mari has the least DNA, and the rest are balanced. :/ Since we are on topic, I didn't really understood that flashback and the HK subs didn't help out at all, anyone mind letting me on what really happened? All I can make out was that they were attacked and probably killed by the Dragon Orphenoch and were revived by injecting Orphenoch DNA into them? Really?

I don't think that they actually died, since they were all still human, but instead they were going to die and the SB's president used the Orphnoch cells to save them.


You can't mention 555 without saying how much we all hate Kusaka.

Not everyone hates him. In fact he was my favorite character in the series (and one of my favorites in the whole KR franchise) since he kept things interesting.
 
It's kinda got the same angle that made me like Kabuto at first, where the main hero is an asshat (though Takumi's actually still kinda likeable) and the supporting characters would make better candidates if the plot said they could use the power.

I was so expecting the guitar dude to die quickly, but then they go and give him character development!

Does the transformer have a name? I never caught wind of it.

And I'm glad that no one in the show likes Smart Lady. GoodNESS she is annoying. What was Urataros thinking?
 
There's a black man with a pomeranian. This is too awesome.

Now if only it was Bob Sapp.
 
Last edited:
Guitar guy! I like the name. I am gonna call him Guitar guy from now on! Now if only 555 wasn't filled with unrealistic communication problems between the casts.

I don't think that they actually died, since they were all still human, but instead they were going to die and the SB's president used the Orphnoch cells to save them.
I see. Kinda reminds me of Agito.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top