Kamen Rider 555 - Thoughts and Opinions

Faiz is down there with Kabuto and Decade for being huge messy train wrecks in the Rider franchise. Though i will admit, the concepts of Faiz were pretty cool. Would love to see the Orphenoc concept tried out again.


Now that you mentioned it...if Dragon Knight succeed, Steve Wang wanted to do either of those shows.
 
So it was basically plot armor that let Kusaka stays? In that case, why couldn't Mari transform into Faiz since she has Orphenoch DNA too? I watched HK Subs so I might be asking the obvious or answered questions. :/
Because she's a girl. If she transformed she'd have to die and then the show would be without a Rider Girl. Can't have women start thinking that they can be Kamen Riders, after all.

:disappoin
 
Kaixa is an one-off transformation belt or so I'd been told by HK subs of Faiz. Whoever use it is bound to die after detransformation. I forgot why Kusaka didn't die, probably because he has a bit of orphenoch dna in him but...

:/

Kaixa is not a one-off belt, it just consumes a lot more Orphnoch DNA than Faiz's does. Kusaka was able to use it because he had the largest among of Orphnoch DNA inside him among the orphans.


Because she's a girl. If she transformed she'd have to die and then the show would be without a Rider Girl. Can't have women start thinking that they can be Kamen Riders, after all.

:disappoin

Funny you said that, because KR555 actually had a girl that transformed into Delta (only once though) and managed to survive the series.

I think the implication as to why Mari couldn't transform was because she had the least amount of Orphnoch DNA in her.
 
Funny you said that, because KR555 actually had a girl that transformed into Delta (only once though) and managed to survive the series.

If you're referring to Saya then no, she got killed giving Kitazaki ownership of the Delta belt. >>

...that's the one moment that still pisses me off; like, even more than Kusaka trolling with the faiz belt.
 
I recall it's that Kusaka was "More compatible" with the Kaixa driver than the others. Hell, Rina used it (or was it Delta, can't remember) once and didn't die as a result, and Mari can't use any at all so she must be totally Incompatible.
I believe it was Delta, all the people who used Kaixa died or so I remember, but it had been a long time since I'd watched Faiz.

Kaixa is not a one-off belt, it just consumes a lot more Orphnoch DNA than Faiz's does. Kusaka was able to use it because he had the largest among of Orphnoch DNA inside him among the orphans.
Oh, this explains a bit about how cocky he can get.




Funny you said that, because KR555 actually had a girl that transformed into Delta (only once though) and managed to survive the series.

I think the implication as to why Mari couldn't transform was because she had the least amount of Orphnoch DNA in her.
I still wish they explained it in the show though. So Kusaka has the most DNA, Mari has the least DNA, and the rest are balanced. :/ Since we are on topic, I didn't really understood that flashback and the HK subs didn't help out at all, anyone mind letting me on what really happened? All I can make out was that they were attacked and probably killed by the Dragon Orphenoch and were revived by injecting Orphenoch DNA into them? Really?


*snip*

...that's the one moment that still pisses me off; like, even more than Kusaka trolling with the faiz belt.
Lots of moment in Faiz pisses me off. It's why I don't even bother watching it with the DVD Tvn subs.
 
Cuz wumen ain't no Riders. It's about time we get our torches and get Natsumi.

Mihara was pretty useless though in my opinion. I'd probably had enjoyed Faiz more if Delta was destroyed along with Dragon Orphenoch or it never existed.
 
DAT BITCH@$$ MASATO:shakefist

You can't mention 555 without saying how much we all hate Kusaka.

Kaixa is an one-off transformation belt or so I'd been told by HK subs of Faiz. Whoever use it is bound to die after detransformation. I forgot why Kusaka didn't die, probably because he has a bit of orphenoch dna in him but...

:/

Most of the users burned through their DNA during the first transformation. Kusaka had more success with the binding of Orphenoch DNA to his own, so the Gear didn't break through all of his DNA very fast.

So it was basically plot armor that let Kusaka stays? In that case, why couldn't Mari transform into Faiz since she has Orphenoch DNA too? I watched HK Subs so I might be asking the obvious or answered questions. :/

Mari doesn't have very good compatibility with the DNA, so all that happened within that experiment was that she was kept alive.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top