Kamen Rider 555 - Thoughts and Opinions

Faiz is down there with Kabuto and Decade for being huge messy train wrecks in the Rider franchise. Though i will admit, the concepts of Faiz were pretty cool. Would love to see the Orphenoc concept tried out again.
 
I agree wanting to see an orphenoc again.. werewolf! :D.. I kinda like happy seeing Masato die because of his schemes.. He was cool enough though portraying the character.. wait, does Kaixa belt has a curse(not mentioning about the effect)? the main wearer always dies. Masato and Yuji kiba died wearing that. And on the movie, still Masato died wearing it,.. :D
 
Kaixa is an one-off transformation belt or so I'd been told by HK subs of Faiz. Whoever use it is bound to die after detransformation. I forgot why Kusaka didn't die, probably because he has a bit of orphenoch dna in him but...

:/
 
Kaixa is an one-off transformation belt or so I'd been told by HK subs of Faiz. Whoever use it is bound to die after detransformation. I forgot why Kusaka didn't die, probably because he has a bit of orphenoch dna in him but...

:/

That's just not true though. Also, HK SUBS, there is your problem.
 
Kaixa is an one-off transformation belt or so I'd been told by HK subs of Faiz. Whoever use it is bound to die after detransformation. I forgot why Kusaka didn't die, probably because he has a bit of orphenoch dna in him but...

:/
It's not so much that it was a one-shot (except for that time in the movie when Keitaro used it), but that it really quickly burns out any non-Orphenochs who use it. Mari and Kusaka's classmates had all been infused with some amount of Orphenoch DNA, which allowed them to use the Rider gear in the first place, but the Kaixa gear still pretty much sucked the life out of most users after one or two uses. Kusaka only held out so long because Toshiki Inoue wanted his requisite smug jerkass.
 
So it was basically plot armor that let Kusaka stays? In that case, why couldn't Mari transform into Faiz since she has Orphenoch DNA too? I watched HK Subs so I might be asking the obvious or answered questions. :/
 
So it was basically plot armor that let Kusaka stays? In that case, why couldn't Mari transform into Faiz since she has Orphenoch DNA too? I watched HK Subs so I might be asking the obvious or answered questions. :/

I recall it's that Kusaka was "More compatible" with the Kaixa driver than the others. Hell, Rina used it (or was it Delta, can't remember) once and didn't die as a result, and Mari can't use any at all so she must be totally Incompatible.

So i guess the other Ryusei Students where only compatible enough for one Henshin, where it burned up all their Orphenoc DNA and killed them. Kusaka is very compatible, so it only uses up a very small amount.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top