It didn't felt the same sure, but it still doesn't feel as special in my opinion. The way it was, anyone could had became Faiz and redefined what it means to be "Faiz."
It didn't felt the same sure, but it still doesn't feel as special in my opinion. The way it was, anyone could had became Faiz and redefined what it means to be "Faiz."
I haven't seen Green Lantern, so as an outsider to that series I'll have to say no, but isn't the Green Lantern more like a police force or something of that sort instead of a single gear that transform you into a super powered form? I wish there was a Faiz remake along with a Hibiki and Kiva remakes not written by Inoue. >_>
I actually felt bummed out when everyone acted different around Inui (heh) once he turns out to be an orphenoch, making him chose to leave them. What'll they do once they find out that all of their other friends are, too?
Don't tell me, I'll find out.
If Kaixa doesn't get a much deserved death by the end of this show I will be very disappointed.
I liked this series for the most part. It took a very long time for the series to hook me but when it did around the high teens I blasted my way through the show to just after 40 where I slowed down again because I felt the ending could have and should have been much better. That said my favorite Kamen Rider moment ever is at the end of ep. 40. I won't spoil for those who haven't seen it but it is amazing. My favorite equipment of all the shows as well as far as tech based weapons and powers.
[hide]Mari: "Oh no! Orphenoch, go away!"
Inui: "....*shrugs* Ok!"
Mari: "No wai, come back."
Inui: "....*shrugs* Ok!"
Mari: "Oh no, You! Orphenoch, go away!"
Inui: "....*shrugs* Ok!"
Mari: "No come back, this time. For real!"
Inui: "Fine!"[/hide]