Kaiju no Kami Reviews - Kagaku Sentai Dynaman (1983) Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Kain
  • Start date Start date
D

Dr Kain

Guest
Originally planned to be a baseball themed series called Yakyuu Sentai V-Leaguer, Dynaman would end up becoming one revolving around a group of highly trained scientists who have to fight an evil empire known as the Salamander People Clan. Additionally, it would become infamoun in the US for being brought over to America with a horrible parody of an english dub for a TV show known as Night Flight. Though, the less said about that, the better. Is Dynaman as explosive as its name implies? Or is this one nothing more than a dud? Watch to find out.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dynaman aired in 1983, not 1982. Also, doesn't "Jashinka" translate into "Evil Evolution" or "Evilution"? Only the grunts were "Salamander People".
 
Dynaman aired in 1983, not 1982. Also, doesn't "Jashinka" translate into "Evil Evolution" or "Evilution"? Only the grunts were "Salamander People".

I answered that on the Discord, but I just realized I had 82 listed for the topic title. Fixed.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top