Kabuto tops Magiranger in cheese levels

How much of Kabuto have you even seen? I'll admit that it wasn't the best series, or really all that good at the start, but lately it has been getting better. I don't see how adding a little throw away gag like that makes it any less of a Kamen Rider than say...RX having a talking car, which was a lot dumber.

I don't know EXACTLY how much but all I can say is I've seen more of it than the snoozefest AKA Kamen Rider Hibiki. I think I might have missed out on Zabee/Zabby/The Bee/Whatever his name is's first appearance. This might've been the part I missed out on. I later seen some later episodes but I didn't watch them regularly. I dunno, maybe I'm, just getting a bit bored with the series.

And RX's car only talked on very short occaisions.

Angst-Ridden Teenagers....? Do you know anything at all about New Gen?
Apart from the fact that they're not Kaizo Ningen?
 
What episode is that clip from? The person who uploaded it gave no other information about the clip (boo to that person).
 
LOL, Rising Sun has strayed from his righteous path...and now stumbled upon bashing things without knowing what he's talking about. ...Snap out of it man! Before you're no better than Micheal Braunstein! :shakefist
 
LOL, Rising Sun has strayed from his righteous path...and now stumbled upon bashing things without knowing what he's talking about. ...Snap out of it man! Before you're no better than Micheal Braunstein! :shakefist

WTF are you on about? I only said I found a TV Show boring. I didn't flame anyone about it (that's how bad Michael Braunstein is).

The Riders from The First are Kaizo Ningen, you heard wrong.
Okay.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top