Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

i'm gonna say this, I've gotta say this

gekiranger = sentai series of the decade, it's set the bar so high now that I really don't know whether or not I can enjoy goonger now :anime:
 
I bet you Long will say some cheesy-ass line like, "You think by killing me will stop the circle of violence? Geki-Juuken and Rin-Juuken will forever fight against each other..."
 
Red Sky Ranger: Actually, it would be more like "You think you can kill me? I am forever, enternal..." Gekijuuken and Rinjuuken were'nt that important to him, UNTIL they actually got him with Saidai GekiRinTohja.
---
And, to bring back a old "Boukenger" favorite, what giant robot that this villian look like.

Cosmic Kenpou Master Pachacamac XII (Copy/Paste)
http://blog76.fc2.com/c/ca3/file/gekiren135.jpg
 
No, Rio dissolved in the explosion with only the Fist Demons' braclet left of him.

I know, I was messing around.

Assuming Rio is dead, I think a good way for him to have gone out was to sacrifice his humanity in order to seal Long, since Long just won't stay down -- it would atone for his actions. But I'm thinking it will just be something like Rio left a little weakened spot in Long that will help out the Gekiranger, and they'll defeat him no differently than any monster of the week. :disappoin Long's too good to go out predictably like that.

I still think an interesting, sort of shocking finale would be for the Gekiranger to seal Long, becoming the next generation of Kensei. :shrug: But nobody wants giant animal suits returning for "Go-onger VS Gekiranger." :laugh:
 
Episode 48 analysis
[HIDE] I believe the reason for Rio's sacrifice was to eliminate Sayo that (I presume) is the secret behind Long's immortality because there was scene were Sayo threw up gold liquid and formed into Long. That's just my analysis from watching the Raw and we'll just have to wait for the Subs for further explanation.[/HIDE]
 
200801131239000tkt2.jpg


200801131242000trm8.jpg


Are you happy now?

Happier than before! :sweat:

M'Y
 
Wonderful episode:anime: But,it is my imagination or both Rio and Mele will come back? :) {According to Next Episode Preview}
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top