Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

Just watched gekiranger 16, i know this weird but, i really really like kenma of the sea, rageku's voice,

it's so sexy ^_^
 
omg there's rumors about ancient animal?? i never heard of sabertooth but i found a thread about miki as gekiorange or sumthin wif leopard motive.. anyway FK where do ya get that rumors?? send me the link will you?? :anime:

EDIT : i just watched epi16 in youtube.. did i just heard rageku called shafu "DARLING"?? tell me i did not heard that *faint*
so if there will be seven rangers... miki won't be a gekiranger right?! coz the rumor about the sabertooth tiger is he is a former gekiranger along with gekiwolf...
 
Does it matter if she becomes one? I doubt she would have much more impact on the plot, and it would probably be a one off thing like DekaSwan.
 
You know, I've been wondering, with all these weapon arts that the Rangers are learning, will we ever get to see them again beyond their initial appearance and a couple of appearances after? If they keep learning new skills just to defeat the MOTW, and never use the skill again, I think it's pretty pointless.

So far, Kata has taught Rio despair and hatred, while Rageku is teaching him jealousy. What will the 3rd Kenma teach? I thought of anger, but then hatred seems to be more powerful than anger, so I wonder what negative emotion Rio will next learn.
 
The 3rd Kenma will teach him Kindness as a surprise to all of us.
3rd Kenma will end up being a traitor to the other 2 which causes Rio to turn to the good side. Then the 3rd Kenma will sacrifice himself to destory the other two :laugh:

Just playing.
 
Doggie Kruger: Acutally, you might have something with the 3rd Kenma. Kata and Rageku's lessons deal with Hate and Jealousy, makes sense for the last Kenma to have a lesson revolved on the most dark aspect of humanity, Treachery: to use "those dear to you" to become stronger. I can see a Orochimaru-style villian for the 3rd Kenma, being the most evil of the three.
 
I think treachery would be a good aspect for the third Kenma to teach Rio. I also want to see the other Kensei show up, I keep thinking that after Sharkie-chan(cannot believe that is his official name) is introduced, him and the other two will be added to the Shafu and Miki scene in the OP.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top