Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

No, Madoku is a Ringi exclusive to one of the Venom Fists. It's because of this, that the master of Ringi can't reveal himself. Mele even commented on how low that was Leo stating they would understand the reason for being private about it.

But if you guys like to bet, I'm going for Braco. The fact he has yet to fight and the snake's biblical role seem to point that he may have the Ringi Madoku.
 
I'm still completely against the idea of Rio becoming a GekiRanger. So much that it would make me contemplate not watching the rest of it. :<
 
No, Madoku is a Ringi exclusive to one of the Venom Fists. It's because of this, that the master of Ringi can't reveal himself. Mele even commented on how low that was Leo stating they would understand the reason for being private about it.

But if you guys like to bet, I'm going for Braco. The fact he has yet to fight and the snake's biblical role seem to point that he may have the Ringi Madoku.

What would a snake's biblical role have to do with Braco? Since Braco's style is based on an eastern martial art, I would think that he's more of like the personality attributes listed in the chinese zodiac.
 
I agree with Braco having it. We don't really need any reason other than he's the leader of the Venom Fists, and with sentai logic, that means he's the most important, will most likely be the last to fight the rangers, and will have the Madouku.
 
Yeah, that kind of a twist would be great. But, didn't Rio say that only one of the Five Venoms would have it? Mele isn't a part of them, so it would be a sort of plot contradiction. If she does have it though, I think Mele would offer it willingly to Rio, given her "love" for him. I can't see any reason for her to leave her so-called beloved and join the Gekirangers, especially when she can make Rio happy by offering him the Madouku (a goal she has been striving for since episode 1).

*throws Mele idea out the window*

That's very true. Though I think Mele's continued attempt at making Rio "happy" is really only annoying him. I'm just waiting for him to snap :shakefist

I agree with Braco having it. We don't really need any reason other than he's the leader of the Venom Fists, and with sentai logic, that means he's the most important, will most likely be the last to fight the rangers, and will have the Madouku.

From what I've learned in the past, Toku peeps tend to slam ideas into a few eps. bringing people to assume the most obvious, and then when the time comes, we are presented with something totally different that no one expected. Nothing wrong with it, in fact, it makes the whole story even better. But I have a feeling this is the case. Then again, it's just me, and it's just a feeling.
 
From what I've learned in the past, Toku peeps tend to slam ideas into a few eps. bringing people to assume the most obvious, and then when the time comes, we are presented with something totally different that no one expected. Nothing wrong with it, in fact, it makes the whole story even better. But I have a feeling this is the case. Then again, it's just me, and it's just a feeling.
:eyebrow: I'm not sure I remember something like that ever happening. Sentai is pretty formulaic, making it easy to predict. Maybe in Kamen Rider they have those twists, but sentai mostly follows a set pattern with rare exceptions.
 
Disco's right about Magi, though. I had Wyrvrin (or however spelled) pinned as the one who has Miyuki, just based on how he was used.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top