Just found out yesterday that I'm kinda "autistic"...NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Aspy's club, Storm Eagle.
I was diagnosed with it when i was 5.

I'm a crazy, insane person.......some times, when i get huffy. But most of the time you can't really tell i'm any different.

But that might have to do with the fact i knew i was different pretty much all my life, where as you only just recently discovered so.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the Aspy's club, Storm Eagle.
I was diagnosed with it when i was 5.

I'm a crazy, insane person.......sometimes, when I get huffy. But most of the time you can't really tell I'm any different.

But that might have to do with the fact i knew I was different pretty much all my life, where as you only just recently discovered so.

I'm not really in the "club". It's more like I've got one foot in the door. I'm also not sure if I'd consider three years to be recent (I got tested in 2007).

My mother also used to worry because of some things I do. I do things such as create episode guides for shows I watch, I've created Power Rangers-Sentai conversion guides, and something about still watching the same shows I did since I was a kid.
 
My mother also used to worry because of some things I do. I do things such as create episode guides for shows I watch, I've created Power Rangers-Sentai conversion guides, and something about still watching the same shows I did since I was a kid.

I could see why that might worry some people.
But don't sweat it.
 
I could see why that might worry some people.
But don't sweat it.
Why would that worry anyone? They're just things I like to have around, and they've proven to be helpful. Even to others who might have questions. Besides, people in this fandom do the same damn thing and make sites with that information. In fact, supersentai.com and grnrngr.com are what inspired me to make my own conversion guides. See?

It's just a hobby I have, and I don't let it take over my life.
 
I have Asperger's as well. And I don't plan on letting it stop me from working in the television industry and living my dream.
 
Asperger Syndrome is when you're not aware if someone's annoyed of you, and you don't hesitate to show attitude towards others. Most of the time you don't even know if what you've said was rude, ill mannered, or if it made someone sad.

Symptoms in young ages that are relevant is if the kid is attached to something like say, Pirate Costumes. The kid wears it daily to school, no matter how older he gets. Even to the point of high school, he or she gets to the point where it starts to become relevant that the kid has a problem. The way for parents to help a kid like this is if they "join" the kid in their own world and try to bring them out of it.

So if the kid likes Pirates, the parent has to kinda dress up as a Pirate and pretend to go on adventures with him or her as a kid to try and let the kid know that the parent understands him and all.

^^ That's part of my psychology studies. Hopes it helps you. Don't worry pal, 50% of the people in the world has some form of mental disorder, they just don't know it. I have ADHD, and I live just fine.

Ironic, since we had a kid at our high school that dressed as a pirate/medieval person all the time. :eyebrow:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top