Just Finish Gurren Lagann....(possible spoiler alert)

finished it last week...i thought it was one the best over the top mecha i've seen....but was anyone kind of thrown off in the 2nd half at all???
 
****!

I didn't see the spoiler alert............>____<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... Jerry... can you hook me up with some DVD action of GL?
 
I know people are lenient towards their first real anime, but I was blown away when I saw this. To me, this was my first real anime, and I loved every minute of it.

The first half was heartbreaking, and the latter half was epic, in both storytelling and its litteral size (LOL BREAKING HOLES IN THE UNIVERSE). It's definitely a show you should watch at least once in your life. The characters (at least the main three heroes, and Viral) will stay with you forever.

PIERCE THE HEAVENS AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!

Keith, DVDs of Gurren Lagann won't be released until sometime this month or so. And if they're released already, it's only the first or second volume that's out. Hardly the whole series yet.

As for the second half, I loved it. It took the show in a complete direction, similar to Lost Galaxy's second half. But it was refreshing to see how much they've grown, and what each of them were willing to do to fulfill their destiny. It was great.

...except Simon's ending kinda blew. >_>
 
I wasn't really thrown off too much by the second half, I mean the whole concept was piercing the heavens and from the first ep there was no doubt that they'll be going into space, what did throw me off was just how goddamn Epic it got I mean, never in my life had I had the urge to jump out of my seat then when a new gurren lagann was introduced and then tengen toppen was just mind blowing.
 
DVDs of Gurren Lagann won't be released until sometime this month or so. And if they're released already, it's only the first or second volume that's out. Hardly the whole series yet.

I've been waiting for the DVD to come out like for an eternity it was suppose to come out on February but it got delayed!!>:( So is it really going to come out on JUNE?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top