Just Cause 2: Trade it or Keep it?

I will have to try these games out. I don't know what has gotten into me, just got really into video games lately.
 
Also give Saint's Row 2 a shot. Similar sandbox style game that I honestly enjoyed more than GTA4. Granted, a lot of that was due to the person I was playing co-op with, but I loved playing it solo as well.

GTA4 is about the characters and how they get to certain points in their lives. Saints Row 1 and 2 is more arcade action sandbox. More comedy as well. I prefer the GTA style.
 
If you have good patience, wait for a game called True Crime. It's a sandbox game like GTA, but it's set in Hong Kong where you play a HK native with Martial Arts abilities. It'll be coming out sometime in the fall, possibly by late September.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…