Jungle Fury toys already on sale?

YAY! now I can get Saidaioh, Also whats this about Glasses? I saw the normal glove Morphers from Geki on the Shelves today! I wonder if we'll get the Aux. Zords though? Pure miracle we got the Dekabuggy back during SPD

I guess you haven't been up to date with the Jungle Fury toy images :laugh: Those Fury Gloves are pretty damn crappy actually compared to the geki changers, it may look as nice, but the electronics are toned down( not as many sounds and features as gekichangers), and the second glove is just hallow and empty. The JF gloves only good for modifying for cosplay :shakefist
 
Last edited:
Oh Freaking sweet! I will be able to buy toys of japanese tv shows I watch here for a change!! Very nice! Now ... If they could just make it so I could go into a walmart and pick up a kamen rider SIC for $25 I'd be set :P
 
Pure miracle we got the Dekabuggy back during SPD

Uhm....Bandai America never released the DX DekaBuggy for the PRSPD toyline. It was only for the Dekaranger Toyline. Probably because we never heard of a vehicle like that until we saw Dekaranger the Movie: Full Blast Action.

So, That was skipped in the SPD toyline.
 
And I bought it, it came with an SPID blue and red ranger figure and combined perefectly with the Deluxe SPD Megazord, although it took me some doing cause the set included no instructions HOW to. that sucks about the morpher.....why has bandai stopped importing those after DT?
 
YAY! GEKITOUJA IS MINE!

I need to write a Letter
"Dear The Future
How many of the Gekiranger Auxilary Zords will get a USA release?"
 
got the ranger figures for X-mas and I have to say they are really impressive. Fantastic figures so far. Much better toy season than PROO.
 
I got Rio and Yellow so far. I've been debating on getting the other 5 inch figures, more a matter of when than if I'll get them. I don't like the sound feature though, but I'll probably just remove the batteries so it's not really a problem.

I got a quick look at the 11 inch Red yesterday and it's an interesting toy. I might get the Shark one if I see it.

BTW, did anyone see the play sets with the mask? There's like a badge or something in there that says Juuken in Kanji with katakana on top. I found that amusing and odd.
 
My mom was given the shark one to give my little brother since her friend's son didn't want it and well I took it since my brother hates power rangers, and someone tell me who are these three are they like teachers I mean the elephant, bat, and shark are kinda being sold like they are part of the original team.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top