Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Opens Today In US Theaters

Staff member
Anime is doing better than ever in theaters, as proven by successes like Demon Slayer: Mugen Train. We’ll see if the box office hot streak continues as Jujutsu Kaisen, another rising anime property, gets its own feature film that opens today.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 has a zero at the end because it’s a prequel. Some characters from the first season of the TV series will show up, but the main POV will be Yuta Okkotsu, a nervous high school student, who is being haunted by the curse of his childhood friend and enrolls at Tokyo Jujutsu High School to deal with it. We’re told that even if you’ve never seen the Jujustsu Kaisen show before, the movie will still be accessible, as it’s based on a standalone story written before the proper series even started.

Both sub and sub versions of Jujutsu Kaisen 0 will be playing, and here’s who’s providing the voices for each version:

Yuta Okkotsu – Kayleigh McKee (English), Megumi Ogata (Japanese)

Rika Orimoto – Anairis Quiñones (English), Kana...

Continue reading...

One of the best Shounens of recent time. No character feels like a waste! All of them have have elaborate reasons to do what they do instead of serving as Jobbers for the villains before Yuji comes to the rescue.

Learning about the Past of Yuta, Made me like him more. I love that it is a prequel. I am still annoyed that Mugen Train was turned into a movie when it is going to be an Arc in the Anime series. TV episodes should not be movie.

I just watched this film and it is better than some Anime movie and I am glad it is stand alone. Battle of the Gods and Mugen train are robbery!