Johnny Depp is Guinness World Book Best Paid Actor

Justice for Amber Heard, she is the real victim. People need to believe women so men will be less abusive. Amber is innocent and I believe her because she is a woman. How dare Johnny suing her after ruining her life.
Do you mean to say that women are always innocent? Often, women are able to play the "woman card" and escape consequences. I'm glad Johnny Depp was cleared.

Tous les hommes sont des déchets
I believe Amber Heard is the real victim. Her bravery in speaking out and providing evidence of injuries and abuse is compelling. The legal process can be complex, and outcomes don't always reflect the truth. Despite trial setbacks, her experiences have made her an advocate for abuse survivors. Her strength and resilience are inspiring. It's important to stand with her and support survivors. #BelieveSurvivors #IStandWithAmber
Yes I believe because she is a woman and as a woman I always believe on women.

Top 1 Anime Betrayal!
I am a woman and I don't believe that skank, she is very inconsistent in court and the court have evidence she is the abusive one.

It's interesting to know that when he wanted to roll back to the school, his principal asked him to follow his dream. That's truly touching. Recently Johnny Depp and Amber Heard made news with the defamation case. It was a viral thing on all social media and digital platforms

Staff member
I like Johny Depp. I have watched a lot of movies by Johny Depp. Recently, I read somewhere that he has been paid about $650 million for the Pirates Franchise. That's an insane amount of money. I was not aware that he holds a Guinness record as a highest paid actor.

Well i am indeed not surprised about this feat, his acting skills on pirate of the Caribbean alone was super wonderful, not to mention his other movies.

DJ

Oh, you won't believe this juicy tidbit: the dude was all set to head back to school, but guess what? His principal drops the ultimate bombshell – "Follow that dream, my man!" How cool is that? And, oh, let's talk about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard – that defamation showdown? Trust me, it's been THE talk on every digital corner. Just can't escape the buzz!