Jodie Whittaker Is the Next Doctor Who

Todd Black

Active Member
Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Jodie Whittaker Is the Next Doctor Who
Jodie-Whitaker-1200x800.avif

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.
 
His/her/its name is actually "The Doctor," the show is called "Doctor Who" because that is what everyone says when they meet him/her/it.
 
Honestly, I'm speechless. Of all the possible female Doctors, I don't remember this Jodie Whittaker was ever considered. I always liked to entertain the idea of Helena Bonham Carter or Maisie Williams as the next female Doctor. Still, it will be interesting to discover why she was cast.
 
I've heard something about this the other days, Peter Capaldi seems to step down from Doctor Who earlier this year. Everyone got surprised that the new Doctor Who is a woman. This got to happen in one day, right?Let's give her a chance and see how it is before to start gossips and grunge against her!
 
I am surprised that they chose the Doctor to be a woman but at the same time kind of new that something like this would happen someday. They could have chosen another female lead for this role as the Doctor. I think it will be an interesting change and can provide a fresh new start. I twill also be interesting to see what will happen is to the other main character when the meet the new Doctor.
 
This is a really interesting choice for playing the doctor-in choosing a woman,but the female lead has really been big on the small and big screen as well lately,so it could be quite successful ? I think people will really miss Peter Calpaldi though-but I always enjoyed going back in time and traveling in the time machine-no matter who the doctor may be!
 
It's the same response people will give regardless of who has been chosen, everyone has gotten used to the same characters over the years and change can be difficult.
 
Yahoo! Yeah..after the surprising and incredible success of Gal Gadot on Wonder Woman, I see more of this happening. Female director, female lead actor. I think Jodie will smash this role. She has what it takes. You just have to take a risk. Hollywood has discovered so many huge talents this way.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top