JJ Abram's Star Trek (2008) [New Movie]

Kane

Member
Zachary Quinto (Heroes) is pretty much almost locked for the role of Spock apparently.

Matt Damon confirmed that he is not a contender for the film and would feature a young Kirk in his 20s; who should play Kirk?

There is also a projection, on Youtube, of what the film may look like;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSOuLky3n0




Thoughts?
 
Well Zachory did a good in Heroes as Sylar so he's a good actor. I'm not sure how he would be at Spock, but he does seem like he could pull off the look. As for the movie, I'm really not that excited about it, but I'll check it out at least. I mean, it can't be that bad, can it?
 
And all the DS9 actors (excluding the lady who did Jaxdia) are wondering if they will ever be on the big screens...
 
so I'm confused, this movie is going to be a "young" version of the original cast? damn, hollywood has really jumped on the prequel band wagon, and i love Abram's stuff, but...

the last few trek movies have kinda sucked tho, so hopefully this will bring star trek back to the big screen, but somehow I doubt it, especially if it's an Enterprise movie with young kirk and spock:redface2:
 
Reboots have a tendency to suck...but on the other hand, tell that to Batman.

This news actually gives me more hope.
 
Patrick Flueger (The 4400) for the young James T Kirk

patfie8.jpg


Hes a good actor with a scifi background and is the perfect age for the young 20s Kirk for this film they want.

Also bears a good resemblence to the character.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1005514/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top