Jewel in the Palace | The K-Drama That Started the Korean Wave

Some of my favorite parts of the show is the cooking. The Imperial Korean cuisine looks Good. I heard it is different from modern Korean Cuisine. Imperial food is not spicy.
 
Jewel in the Palace is without a doubt one of the best K-dramas available! Everything about it is captivating: the historical setting, the strong female lead, the intricate plot. Every time I watch it, I feel transported back to the Joseon era. Let's not even get started on the food scenes! I'm always drooling over the delectable dishes they prepare. And the soundtrack is simply stunning. I could listen to it over and over again all day. You're missing out on a masterpiece if you haven't seen Jewel in the Palace yet. You won't be sorry if you give it a shot.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top