Japan Hero Celebrates its 5th Anniversary!

Omg. seriously? I remember that site like it was just yesterday

[Known as RX78 GUNDAM ON THE EZBOARD AND THE UNBORN X ON THE INVASION FREE]

Good times on that board.

Speshly when i almost got myself banned. lmao
 
RX78 GUNDAM..... I remember that name. :anime:

And I remember the busted phpbb board that was there when I first signed up, then told him he needed to change and we had a CoolBoard and that kicked heavy amounts of ass and then it all came to a dead stop with the EzBoard... which is still out there somewhere, and then I told him Invision was the way to go and things began to pick back up.

I was there from the start, baby. :thumbs:
 
I registered at JH many years ago. I think it was like 2003 I joined before it started from scratch in 2004. I was ForeverBlue and always will be ForeverBlue :)
 
I registered there twice, and posted there for a year or two. I stopped because I kept having trouble logging in. Then I found this and ForeverBlue's board. :169:
 
I registered there twice, and posted there for a year or two. I stopped because I kept having trouble logging in. Then I found this and ForeverBlue's board. :169:

My board is now just a backup board for Kuwaga Thunder's new board Tokusatsu Fusion
 
Japan Hero? Is that place still around? Last I heard, they fired their best admin and lost most of their membership to Henshin Justice.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top