It's TRUE! The Ball of Light is really Omega Ranger

I'm gonna watch this in a minute...then I'll see if it's really worth getting all excited for...Saw it...Nothing really special..."I am Omega Ranger"...wow...I'm at a lost for words there...
 
Mihara I didnt I saw it. and it was avi so it didnt show me a clip.
 
TheGreatD said:
Could someone repost the link. I can't be gone for 2 days without missing the good stuff.

Well well well, I see someone's out of the Silver Ranger phase and has moved onto the Metalder phase....XD
 
Yeah, if someone could re-up this, that'd be nice.

We KNEW the Ball of Light was gonna be Omega...it's still up in the air whether he'll demorph into a PERSON though.
 
ForeverRed said:
Many thanks to Poweranimals. Well, see? Told you. The ball of light is really Omega Ranger.

Ahem! This does NOT prove the ball of light is the original form of Omega Ranger. Yes, it proves what EVERYONE knew all along. The ball of light was a form of Omega Ranger. This picture shows us the Ball of Light turning into Omega. This does not prove that Omega doesnt have another form or a human form.

Who knows? The Ball of light could be a Travel form. Or a secret discreet form of his and he could be human still.

All Im saying is yes. The pictures work in favor of PA but nothing is confirmed until Messenger part 2 ends. That shot does not prove, yet, that Omega IS just a ball of light. It proves that he CAN be a ball of light. But that he could also have another form.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top