It's Actually John Tellegen... Long Time Writer of Power Rangers.

Hey guys,

I'm developing a new superhero series! I'm going to give the hardcore fans what they've been dreaming about! I want you guys to be a part of the journey by following me on Twitter. I'm going to give constant updates and behind-the-scenes info. See you on the battlefield! @JTellegen

Sweet. Peace.

John

For a moment, I had serious Olesker flashbacks. Glad I re-read it to see that's not the case.

I'll have to start paying more attention to Twitter than I have been.

That guy claiming to have been the writer of the original Power Rangers series bible a few years back (during RPM's airing, I think) he asked people on Rangerboard to submit story ideas for Power Rangers and wanted to do a reality show from them.

From what I remember, Jackie Marchand saw the posts on Rangerboard, told Bruce Kalish, who told Disney, who put a stop to it.

I just misread Tellegen's post, and thought he was asking something similar. I was wrong.

Last edited:
Lurker
Please come back to power rangers, The writers are just translators on samurai.... Most of the time lol. but anyway thanks for giving us such great episodes from the from the Disney era :buttrock:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Hi John!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N-LYuSv6dE"]Kamen Rider Fourze Op Super Hero Taisen ver. - YouTube[/ame]