Is there blu-ray for past super sentai shows??

They'll probably come someday, but I dont think it'll be so near in the future, seein how they're releasin a bunch of older shows in DVD format right now. There probably will be a reasonable amount of time before they re-release these shows again in blu ray format, IMO. I'm not buyin these DVDs, cause I would like to wait for a BR release. Reasons: 1] super sentai is not on my priority list of stuff to get, 2] I'll buy a bluray player next christmas.
These reasons allows me to wait.

I would like to have older rider shows too in BR format, too.
 
The thing is, I can care less if Toei remasters it for Blu-Ray or not. Their DVD quality is great, and I'm mostly going to buy (or rebuy) the series just so I wouldn't have to deal with region coding.
 
Yeah but the quality and colors would look even better in HD. So I'm holding back and I'll wait until Blu-rays are released.

I'm totally sold on Toku in HD after watching the 2 Decade movies & Ultra Galaxy Legends.
 
We totally need Sentai on Blu. At least the movies. I have a Blu-ray of All Rider vs. Dai Shocker and it looked awesome, especially after watching Decade on Youtube. I want me some Sentai on Blu and I won't be buying Sentai DVDs...except maybe for Zyuranger :).
 
Personally I don't really care too much about Sentai on BluRay.

Unless this certain Sentai series was originally filmed in High Definion, then MAYBE I'd buy it on BluRay, but as for classic shows such as Jetman, I don't really care because DVD does it fine. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
 
arnoldmcguire335,

Are you really sure about this? :sly: Last I checked, DVD region code for Japan is Region 2! It's impossible to seeing those on dvd! How is that even possible, eh?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top