Is The Switch 2 Coming This Fall? Someone Thinks So

Administrator
<p>By now it’s not really a secret that the successor to the Nintendo Switch is imminent: all the signs are there. Third parties have confirmed they know about it. The lineup of upcoming Switch games from Nintendo is getting sparse, almost as if they’re saving the big hitters for something else. And then you have the company that just outright said today “we launch in September 2024, alongside the Switch 2.”</p>

This is a spoiler alert. I loved Gameshark when it was launched. This is something for the people who loved the switch. An angry Asian man from Nintendo called them up I'm sure after this.

As of my last update in January 2022, there hasn't been any official announcement from Nintendo regarding the release of a "Switch 2" this fall. While there have been rumors and speculation about a potential successor to the Nintendo Switch, including reports of a new model with upgraded hardware, Nintendo typically keeps information about new hardware under wraps until they are ready to make an official announcement. It's essential to take such rumors with a grain of salt until confirmed by Nintendo themselves. Keep an eye on official Nintendo channels for any updates or announcements regarding new hardware releases.